Customers also considered
- from $26.98
- Rollbackfrom $13.00
- Reduced Pricefrom $8.00
- from $11.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Men's Silver Series Sneakers, Wide Width, are easy to put on and take off, thanks to their Velcro closures. They have a wide cushioned insole for added comfort. These men's sneakers have non-marking outsoles.
Men's Silver Series Sneakers, Wide Width:
- Faux leather upper
- Velcro closures on the sneakers
- Cushioned insole
- Non-marking, non-skid outsole
- Comes in white, black or grey
- Available in sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13 and 14
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Wide|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The size does not go up to 14 online.by limeylass2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At the moment they are on clearance online. My husband has to have the wide size and they usually only have one pair in the store. If you get online they will tell you what stores in your area have the shoes and size you need and if they are still available in your size onlineby bones49/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sorry greg the largest is 13by ggoodew8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do come in side 14 wide. I where a side 12 but i buy 13's so that my toes have room to move aroundby hd7878/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Weston WV Walmart has a pair of 14 wide grey silver series shoes on 8.3.2013. I saw them when I was their today.by gscpioneer8/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just ordered some for my husband and I did not see size 14 as an option. I think though that you could contact WalMart's customer service and get a better answer....by VanAReviewer7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most walmart stores, let alone online do not have fitters for clothing as this is only a typical reseller.... However, here is the web site link for help with all aspects as it would relate to contact for Walmar: http://www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_comments_online.gspby RonD12312/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try 1-800-walmart.by halfbreed686/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What happened to the white shoes in men's. Only have the grey and black. Have been buying white for years.
- They do but in select sizes only.by Onewhoistoasted10/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because they show dirt too well. Then when you try to clean them, the moisture will make them fall apart faster.by Onewhoistoasted10/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?