Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $17.00Save $2.94
- Rollbackfrom $5.96
- Rollbackfrom $17.00Save $2.92
- Rollbackfrom $12.39
Men's Long Sleeve Yarn Dye Roll Up Plaid Woven
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The men's long sleeve yarn die plaid woven shirt can be worn as casual wear while you're out on the town or at the workplace. It is practical and comfortable. The cuffs also button for a snug fit. You can wear a necktie thanks to the flat collar of this roll-up shirt. It can be paired with jeans and sneakers for a classic look or with khaki pants. There are two pockets on the front of the shirt.
Men's Long Sleeve Yarn Dye Roll-Up Plaid Woven:
- 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Button front closure
- Men's plaid shirt has flat collar
- Long sleeve with button cuffs
- Optional rolled cuffs
- Two front chest pockets with button flaps
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold; USE ONLY NON CHLORINE; TUMBLE DRY LOW
Explore this item
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. I got an EXLarge to be sure it fit.by TNKen76/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! they run large! I've returned for a med. the sleeves run really long, but the material is good for what I wanted (Underneath sweaters) and lightweight.by Leapyeargal12/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The attached tag says it comes from a Brand Name of "Swiss Cross" of New York, with a web address as " www.ringosports.com " which doesn't really say much beyond someone with an import license for garments. The Label on the shirt, itself, says simply "Made In China." There's no material or washing information. And only the "Swiss Cross" label as a Logo.by FauxPas4/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?