Customers also viewed these products
- $15.49 Was $18.04Save $2.55
- $34.06 Was $36.28Save $2.22
Memorex Premium High Gloss CD Label (00415) -
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.12 List price $6.87Save $0.75
- Reduced Price$36.22 List price $49.60Save $13.38
- $45.66 Was $48.52Save $2.86
- $53.77 Was $58.18Save $4.41
- Reduced Price$3.73 List price $5.99Save $2.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
MEMOREX 20 LABELS WHT PHOTO
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ING225837|
|Accessories Included:||Printing media|
|Theme:||Wedding , Birthday|
|Brand:||IMATION CORPORATION - CONSUMER|
|Features:||Great for printing high-resolution photos and graphics , For use with inkjet and laser printers , Premium, high gloss paper , White photo gloss|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby karenjzm9/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never needed an applicator. I place the CD back on the spindle it came from, peel off the label, pop out the center hole, apply the label to the CD (the center of the spindle keeps the label lined up correctly) and smooth it out with no problem.by NMMC4EVER4/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, should be in windows under labels, click and print, that easy.by desertrose5211/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes........need to purchase applicatorby record4lee5/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you do a lot of cd/dvd labeling, Sure Thing Labeler is one of the best. There are many other basic labelers that offer trial usage. Try Download.Com which offers trial and free programsby dchsr8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I like SureThing CD Labeler LightScribe 5 myself. Due some research online to find one that suits your tastesby Jeffr2bya12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No and they're pretty easy to apply. It's the programming to get text and/or pic's from pc to label that's difficult!by geezers1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sometimes depending on your dvd player. I had one in my old car and didn't like the discs with labels. Your average DVD player should be okay.by Jeffr2bya12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $3.86 List price $7.98Save $4.12