Melitta is a company founded in Germany in 1908! It was founded by a woman named Melitta Bentz, who invented the drip coffee filter system. Even though I am a male married to a smart woman, I always believe in helping women to succeed. We have even tried some of their European style coffee which we ordered from their USA Florida location. Coffee filters are simple devices, but I think it's good to able to rely on the sturdy construction of these Melitta filters. In addition, the fact that these are the "Natural" ones, I don't have to worry about their being bleached white. Overall, this is a great product, at a nice price, from a company with high quality standards.
About This Item
Melitta Number 4 Natural Brown Cone Coffee Filters, 100-Count:
- Brews better-tasting coffee
- Super-premium Melitta filter cone
- Pack contains 40 natural brown cone filters
- Fits most 10-cup coffee makers
- Natural brown filters are not processed to achieve a whiter color
- Removes particulates and traps bitter sediments for a smoother cup of coffee
- Paper filters allow you to use any type of grind
- Easy to remove from the coffee maker and dispose
- Available in a 6-pack
Instructions: Directions:Fold at filter crimp for proper placement.Place filter into coffee maker.Add coffee.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.75 x 5.94 x 6.31 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question