Customers also considered
- from $119.99
- Rollbackfrom $119.00
- Reduced Price$111.97 List price $389.49Save $277.52
- from $89.00
- from $149.88
- from $98.00
- from $129.00
- from $78.57
- Reduced Pricefrom $129.81
- Reduced Pricefrom $99.50
- Rollbackfrom $149.00Save $30.00
- from $179.00Save $20.00
- Reduced Pricefrom $149.00
- from $119.72
- Rollbackfrom $82.29
- from $119.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your little princess deserves a bed fit for royalty, and the Melissa Metal Twin Bed fits the bill perfectly. The Melissa Metal Twin Bed by Rack Furniture has an elegant design with sturdy steel frame, and beautiful molded castings make this bed look like something you might have found in your Grandma's house. The finish is durable and easy to clean. Whether designing a room that is a step into the past, or looking for that shabby chic blend of old and new, this bed is a perfect fit. On top of that, its solid steel construction makes it virtually indestructible and a perfect fit for any age group. This twin bed is easy to assemble. Mattresses sold separately
Melissa Metal Twin Bed:
- Comes complete with headboard, footboard, and full metal slat and mesh mattress support
- Uses standard twin size mattress (not included)
- Finish is durable and easy to clean
- Melissa Metal Twin Bed assembled dimensions: 79.1"L x 39.7"W x 38.6"H
- Easy to assemble
- Includes tools needed for assembly
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Number of Shelves:||0|
|Bed Pillow Size:||Standard , Euro|
|Recommended Room:||Family Room , Bedroom , Living Room|
|Age Group:||Teen , Child|
|Number of Drawers:||0|
|Bed Style:||Platform Bed|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1040WW|
|Home Decor Style:||Contemporary|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||79.13 x 39.69 x 38.58 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This bed does not require a box spring.by CommunityAnswer3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not need a box spring.by Momof2gls1boy3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bed comes with metal mesh slats on the bottom, so you do not need to buy a box spring.by MommyYogi3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no- no box spring required. It has a wire type grid that makes up for a box spring. If you used a box spring the mattress would sit too high on the frame.by lookingforadealinsandiego12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a mesh support that acts as a box spring. So no box spring is needed.by friz282/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just needs a mattressby Krissy10251/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A box spring is not needed. The mattress support bars are strong enough to support the mattress.by duckymomof27/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one mattress. platform serves as the box springsby mystrie6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Frame to floor is 14 inches plus however thick your mattress may be.by Journey687/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If i recall aftet putting that part together anywhere from 4to 6 inches. Its not alot so u would have to get leg raisrrs in order to store things and the frame has two legs underneath so u would only b able to store things at the head and foot.by An anonymous customer3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14". 12" of underbed spaceby Teshuna5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the mattress support is exactly 12 inches from the floor, which allows lots of under-bed storage. you can't use a foundation with a mattress unless - it'll sit WAY too high (higher than the footboard goes, an probably up to the crossbar on the headboard.by PiperGranny5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $77.13
- from $537.97
- Rollbackfrom $159.99
- from $135.19