Mele Caprice Walnut Jewelry Box - 13W x 10.375H in.
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mele And Co. Caprice Jewelry Box In Antique Walnut Mele Jewelry Jewelry Boxes New Transitional
- Dimensions: 13W x 9.25D x 10.375H inches
- Contemporary wood veneer jewelry box
- Light walnut finish and clean, curved wood pulls
- 4 drawers plus top compartment with lift-top mirror
- 2 side doors each house 6 necklace hooks
- Hand-lined with ivory sueded fabric
The Mele Caprice Walnut Jewelry Box may look simple on the outside, but on the inside, it's loaded with smart storage features for all your jewelry items. Crafted with beautiful wood veneers, this modern jewelry box is covered in a light walnut finish and has a clean, hardware-free exterior. Instead of metal pulls or knobs, the four drawers have curved extensions that pull the drawers out, easy as can be. Two side doors offer tidy necklace storage, while the lift-up lid hides an oval mirror and divided jewelry storage. All interior surfaces are hand-lined with ivory sueded fabric to protect your precious collection.
- Lift-top lid with oval mirror
- Top compartment: 4 open sections (2 lengthwise, 2 smaller)
- Top drawer: 1 open section, 1 ring roll section
- Second drawer: 3 lengthwise sections
- Third drawer: 4 equally divided sections
- Bottom drawer: open storage
- 2 side doors: 6 necklace hooks in each door, plus interior catch panels at the bottom
- Brushed silver-tone hardware inside jewelry box
About Mele Emidio Mele, an Italian immigrant to the United States, came to New York City in 1896 and learned to make jewelry boxes as an apprentice before founding Mele Manufacturing in 1912. He began by designing and building elegant displays for jewelry store windows. His jewelry box-making business grew throughout the 1900s, responding to demands for boxes to hold Purple Hearts during WWII and developing as a popular household name for quality jewelry boxes. Today Mele Jewelry Box is known as the Mele Companies, which encompass various divisions under the Mele name. Now based in Utica, N.Y., Mele still upholds the family atmosphere on which it was founded and remains America's foremost name in jewelry cases.
|Fabric Material:||No Fabric|
|Metal Type:||White Gold|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||00437F11|
|Brand:||Mele & Co.|
|Assembled Product Weight:||8.85 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 13.00 x 10.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.