Consider these popular products
- $18.17 Was $19.20Save $1.03
- $11.71 Was $15.97Save $4.26
- $11.12 Was $13.08Save $1.96
- $17.00 List price $23.99Save $6.99
- $14.99 List price $23.99Save $9.00
- Rollback$11.93 Was $13.48Save $1.55
- $11.00 Was $11.99Save $0.99
Mega Brands Micro Bloks Tub 1000
About this item
About this item
Features: -Material: Plastic.-Convenient extra deep and wide storage bucket with snap-on lid safely secures all 1000 blocks and more.-Fun on its own or to add with other Mega Bloks Micro or Mini products.-Suggested for ages 4 years and up. Color/Finish: -Fantastic value of 1000 brightly colored micro blocks for hours of fun building play. Assembly Instructions: -No assembly required.
- Material: Plastic
- Convenient extra deep and wide storage bucket with snap-on lid safely secures all 1000 blocks and more
- Fun on its own or to add with other Mega Bloks Micro or Mini products
- Suggested for ages 4 years and up
- Fantastic value of 1000 brightly colored micro blocks for hours of fun building play
- No assembly required
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||130879|
|Features:||Includes a storage tub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.75 x 16.00 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- Yes you can mix regular legos and megabloks without a problem. The only way I can tell the difference between the 2 is that these have the megablok name printed on themby tbms12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby offroadgrandpa8040111/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually, from everything I have read, they should be compatible with the lego brand legos.by hmmiwonder12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, to my knowledge only duplos and legos fit together.by Tiffanyplusone12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (12)Was this answer helpful?