Check out these related products
Mega Brands Mega Bloks Bag 80 in Classic
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Material: Plastic. -80 Big Mega Bloks. -Limitless building possibilities. -Fun on its own or to add with other Maxi products. Product Type: -General / Creative. Connection: -Interlocking. Number Of Pieces: -50 - 100. Material: -Plastic. Age Range: -18 - 36 Months. Gender: -Boy. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -14 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -12 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -7 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -3.7 Pounds. Blocks Building Recreation RED Toys 100 18 50 Boy Girl Jumbo Months MultiColored MultiShaped Nesting Plastic Stacking Up holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Age Range:||18 to 36 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||130861|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 12.00 x 14.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The smallest is a little more than 1 inch cubed (with rounded peg on top). Other pieces are equal to 2, 3 or 4 of this size. Then there is the car base. It's a 6x piece with wheels that you attach permanently before giving to child.by NanaBkr2/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd estimate about 2 to 3 inches wide and 3 to 4 inches tall.by LovingLifeAt521/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They range from around 2in x 1in x 1in to 5in x 2 in x 2in. Big enough that a baby wouldn't be able to choke on them.by got2angels1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- thickness of a color box. Then use the same box and divide into the diff sizesby hisfirsttoy1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- They all vary in size..by kikiscorner1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they will fit in there.by mommylovestosave1/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- He had a table that he was building on, but I honestly don't know if it was a Lego table or not. It did have the little knobs that stick up so he could place the blocks on them to help him build.by LovingLifeAt521/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $14.99 List price $17.97Save $2.98
- $17.59 List price $29.99Save $12.40
- $9.09 Was $12.59Save $3.50