Bought this toilet to use in the Cuddy Cabin of my boat. This was the ultimate solution to the totally useless facility provided by the boat manufacturer.
About This Item
Medline Steel 3-In-1 Bedside Toilet Commode:
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Can be used as a standard bedside toilet, an elevated toilet seat or safety rails over the toilet
- Ships fully assembled
- Includes a 2-gallon bucket with lid, splash guard and clip-on seat
- Plastic armrests for additional comfort
- Adjustable legs allow the seat to be raised or lowered in 1" increments
- Non-skid, non-marring, rubber tips provide extra safety
- Seat height adjusts: 16.5" to 22.5" from floor in 1" increments
- Width inside armrests: 19"
- Overall dimensions: 21.25"W x 16"D
- Helps to prevent falls when walking to and from the bathroom
- Easily accessible design
- Frame can be assembled without tools
- Height is easily adjustable with push buttons
- Features a convenient toilet paper holder
- Can be used over the toilet
- Lid is removable for cleaning
- Can be paired with commode liners for easier and sanitary cleanup of solids and fluids
Explore this item
Perfect for a boat or RV applicatuon.
The product came just in time for my husband's use
I have never ordered anything from Wal Mart on line before, but we couldn't find what we wanted in 3 different Wal Mart stores, so I checked on line and found the item and placed an order. We received the item a day before we were advised we would receive it. Not having to pay shipping fees was a plus. I would definitely order on line again if I couldn't find what I wanted in a local Store. The Commode was just what my husband needed after his operation.
Steel 3 in 1 commode
I bought this as a gift to a friend I horse camp with. She is a little on heavy side and the port-a-potty was to low and hard for her to use. This one fit the bill perfectly. She can now have the convenience of a bathroom in her trailer when she is camping. It's great not to have to go outside and walk in the dark to use a bathroom at night. :)
I bought this for my ailing sister and she loves it. She especially loves the adjustable height and it's much wider than her previous one. I was amazed how speedy the delivery was. It was ordered and delivered in less than a week. And that was standard shipping.
Well constructed - good functionality - good value
I bought this per the recommendation of a physical therapist after first trying another product. I liked the way one can shop on-line to see pictures and specs. It shipped quickly, and meets our needs very well.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question