Similar items in stock
Medline Platform Walker Attachment
Customers also viewed these products
- $66.24 Was $71.24Save $5.00
- $69.87 Was $89.00Save $19.13
- $193.75 Was $208.39Save $14.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For a sturdier grip on a walker, try the Medline Platform Walker Attachment. This patient walker's additional attachment features an arm rest to allow weight bearing on the arm instead of the hand. The patient walker platform attachment is designed to help you grip your walker. With the Medline Walker Attachment, mobility is made easier and more comfortable.
Medline Platform Walker Attachment:
- Allows weight bearing on the arm instead of the hand
- Attaches to walkers with 1" diameter frame
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
Medline 2 Button Walker
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MDS86615P|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||38.00 x 6.00 x 29.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby DebPTA5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be used on either right or left side.by lifelongshoppinghater3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Either side.by Caspur6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, bought two of these for my Mom's walker and you can mount right or left. i cannot imagine using only one? Mom had weakness in her lower back and she's a big gal. On a regular walker she collapsed onto the handles and set up a howl due to back strain. This solved our problem, she's used them over a year now. You will have to occasionally adjust them, and tighten, but they are great and Walmart procurement does a great job on this item. Should sell them in pairs.by JohnnyComeLatelyArkansas8/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My wife uses a walker and it puts a lot of pressure on her wrist. Can this help with that? Can two be used on walker?
- I used two on my client and it was very successful.by DebPTA5/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can hold.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Boo, Absolutely, the platform attachment is designed to take the stress off of the hands completely, and divides the process between the forearm and the bicepsby Medline10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is only one attachment so you'd need to order two of them.by lifelongshoppinghater4/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One attachment that can be used on either side.by Caspur4/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to buy two, single is what we got, but we bought a pair. Great aid for folks with weak lower back.by JohnnyComeLatelyArkansas2/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?