Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.43 List price $11.09Save $2.66
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
LOCKING ELEV TOIL SEAT WO ARMS
Locking raised toilet seat. The smart, front clamping mechanism locks the seat onto the toilet so you don't have to worry about it coming loose or shifting during use or transfer. Wide, contoured surface raises seat level by 5 1/2", provides maximum comfo
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.25 x 18.50 x 23.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no railsby PALSAT9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by 48256/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it sits on top of the existing toilet seat (or you can raise it).by PALSAT9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I thought the same thing until I got it. You lift both pieces of the original toilet seat then when putting this seat on the toilet make sure you read the directions and do as it says and you will see how much higher the seat makes the toilet feel when you go to sit on it. It's very easy to install.by ConfusedOne10/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what you purchased but this one fit my toilet without any problem. The bottom of the seat fits onto the top of the toilet bowl..not inside it. There is a peice on the bottom of the seat in the back that slips under the inside of the bowl in the back then when you use the locking screw thing in the front it tightens very securely. In the month or so I only adjusted it one time...it keeps stable and all I do is just untwist the screw in the front and screw it thight again, just to be sure and it also says to check it off and on.by ConfusedOne10/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $38.64
- Reduced Price$41.99 List price $54.72Save $12.73
- from $32.14
- Reduced Price$60.08 List price $80.89Save $20.81
- Reduced Price$36.94 List price $48.15Save $11.21