Check out these related products
- $16.30 List price $19.99Save $3.69
- $32.23 List price $42.50Save $10.27
- $15.77 List price $19.95Save $4.18
- $21.56 Was $23.34Save $1.78
- $10.30 List price $12.00Save $1.70
- $14.07 Was $14.97Save $0.90
- $12.60 List price $18.00Save $5.40
- $9.33 List price $14.00Save $4.67
- $8.12 List price $14.00Save $5.88
- $12.40 Was $13.84Save $1.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
MEDITERRANEAN CLAY POT COOKING
A one-of-a-kind cookbook showcasing modern and authentic clay pot cooking from the premier expert on Mediterranean cuisines
Paula Wolfert is legendary for her expertise on and explorations of Mediterranean cooking. Now, Wolfert shares her inimitable passion for detail and insatiable curiosity about cultural traditions and innovations, with "Mediterranean Clay Pot Cooking."
Here, the self-confessed clay pot "junkie"-having collected in her travels ceramic pots of all sorts: cazuelas, tagines, baking dishes, bean pots, Romertopf baking dishes, French "diablos," ordinary casseroles, even Crockpots, which have a ceramic liner-shares recipes as vibrant as the Mediterranean itself along with the delightful stories behind the earthy pots, irresistible dishes, and outstanding cooks she has met along the way.
Wolfert demystifies the process of clay pot cooking by which fresh ingredients are transformed slowly, richly, lusciously into magnificent meals. She shares 150 recipes featuring soups, fish and shellfish, poultry, meats, pasta and grains, vegetables and beans, pies and breads, eggs and dairy, and desserts.
"Mediterranean Clay Pot Cooking" offers
- Expert techniques and tips from Paula Wolfert, one of the world's foremost authorities on Mediterranean cuisine and now on clay pots
- An introduction to this ancient and modern-and practically foolproof-way of cooking
- A thorough clay pot primer, familiarizing you with the numerous names for different types of clay pots and tips on "Other Pots You Can Use"
- A delicious range of dishes, including Pumpkin Soup with Roquefort Cream; Wine-Marinated Chicken Thighs with Almonds and Sweet Tomato Jam; Fideos with Clams, Shrimps and Mussels; Tian of Leeks and Pancetta; Corsican Cheesecake; and Roasted Peach Gratin
Paula Wolfert in "Mediterranean Clay Pot Cooking" will seduce you with the pleasures and benefits of cooking in clay.
|Number of Pages:||334|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||CLAY POT COOKING , COOKING, MEDITERRANEAN|
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 9.25 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.53 List price $16.95Save $4.42
- $17.85 List price $30.00Save $12.15
- $11.22 List price $19.99Save $8.77
- $17.79 List price $19.95Save $2.16
- $21.48 List price $24.95Save $3.47