Medela Maternity Pregnancy Support Band
Customers also considered
- from $36.59
- $19.58 Was $27.00Save $7.42
- from $31.16
- from $35.99
- from $9.88
- from $38.30
About this item
About this item
The Medela Maternity Pregnancy Support Band helps ease back pain by gently lifting and supporting stomach providing you great comfort. It also helps with urinary frequency.
Medela Maternity Pregnancy Support Band:
- 80% nylon, 20% spandex
- Back Panel: 100% cotton
- Super light, breathable spandex
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Machine washable
- Available in sizes S/M (23"-27") and L/XL (28"-34")
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine washable
Explore this item
|Color:||Beige , Multicolor|
Ask a question
- I based it off the size of my clothing, im a medium so i bought the medium sized one.by chris714832/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on how much you have gained, how many sizes you went up, and how long you have left until delivery. I had to return mine I have 8weeks left and I'm so big the XL wouldn't fit comfortably. Try the pull up and over kind like the band that is on the maternity pants it would be more comfortable.by me04132/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would suggest the largest size, but the width of the belt is not wide enoughby expectingmom8111/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's kinda like a one size fits mostby maleen11/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i'm a size 10 pre-pregnancy and i ordered a medium..it fits just fine..by fureall10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on the back of the package it says the small/medium is for pre pregnancy dress size 6-12 and the large/x-large is pre pregnancy dress size 14-20. that was more helpful then the waist size for me. i ordered to big, now i have to return it and reorder in the small/medium.by satisfiedUSPS3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Available in sizes S/M (23"-27") and L/XL (28"-34")by ILoveWalmartEDLP11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I guessed that a S/M would only fit right now (32 weeks). I purchased the L/XL and although it is big on the first velcro setting, the second (tighter) setting works like a charm.by huebinator6/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Normally I used to wear Small - Medium for tops and 4-6 size for any bottoms so I ordered S\M band for my pregnancy during 5th month (22nd week), Now I am in 8th month(33+ weeks) and it still fits me perfectly. It has an option to enlarge which helps adjusting it according to changing size of belly.by Prego1stimer8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $14.40
- from $9.88