Used these while breastfeeding my first child and got some more for my second coming up!
Medela Disposable Bra Pads - 30 ct
About This Item
What mom doesn't want to be able to do more with less? These disposable nursing pads offer greater value - they absorb more so you use less. Keeps you dry, comfortable, and confident.
- Individually wrapped pads prevent leakage and keep the breast dry and comfortable with unique moisture-absorbing materials.
- Contouring pleats ensure a discreet shape under clothing.
- Self-adhesive tape keeps bra pad in place.
- Available in 30 and 60 count.
- 30 disposable individually wrapped breast pads.
- Prevents leakage and keeps the breast dry.
- Comfortable with unique moisture-absorbing materials. Contouring pleats ensure a discreet shape under clothing. Self-adhesive tape keeps bra pad in place.
Ingredients: Main Components: Non-Woven Fabric, Fluff Pulp, SAP, Tissue Paper, PE Film.
Instructions: Wash hands with soap and water prior to use.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.50 x 5.50 x 4.50 Inches
Handy for on the go
I received these as a sample from medela. They are individually wrapped, which is great for having as a backup should your reusable pads get soaked when you're out and about. So convenient! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I had rough nipples from nursing the first week and the first brand I bought was hurting me and leaking through because I made so much milk. I switched to these because I had a sample and I loved how soft they were and absorbed a lot! I even went out to buy a huge box!
I got 2 pairs of nursing pads as a sample from The Mom's Room. I like them a lot more than the Lansinoh nursing pads because they're a lot more absorbant and smaller in diameter so they're not as noticeable and don't stick out of my bras.
Absorbent but scratchy
The absorbency of these is good. These are better than many I've tried, however the edges are so scratchy (like pokey paper corners) that I find myself scratching and adjusting a lot. Also the contoured shape is a nice idea for lower cut bras, but I find the coverage isn't enough
I tried this from the samples that were sent to me by Medela. They are extremely scratchy for my sensitive breasts. It itched so bad that it caused a rash. It is worse than the brand Lansinoh. The pros are the super absorbent, and rarely noticeable.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.