Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $79.44
- $49.99 List price $59.99Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$61.31
- Reduced Price$98.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sharpen your archery skills with a McKenzie Shotblocker Bowhunter Layered Archery Target that's ideal for almost all ages. It also offers outstanding portability, making it ideal for warm-up shots prior to a hunt or shooting competition. This layered foam archery target features a solid yet lightweight welded-core construction. The design allows arrows to easily pierce the surface, and helps prevent chunking and slivering during removal. Furthermore, the cube-shaped McKenzie archery target allows shooters to approach from any angle, so you can try for precision, power or both. The target is designed to work with both narrow and broad-head arrows, further enhancing its versatility. Once in place, the dual-action McKenzie Shotblocker Bowhunter Layered Archery Target can be used with the cover on for an extra challenge, or off for more penetration.
At under 13 lbs, the surprisingly lightweight dense foam practically swallows the arrows, so there is almost no poke-through on the other side. Each layered foam archery target comes complete with a convenient carrying handle.
McKenzie Shotblocker Bowhunter Target:
- Patented welded-core construction
- McKenzie archery target features easy arrow removal
- Reduced foam slivering when used with broad heads
- Shoot on all 4 sides of target
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 18.00 x 18.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Doubtful. @ 356fps my arrows penetrate 10" into the block.by walmartthedestroyer7/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, crossbow arrows are heavier by far and would go throughby northndak9/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not the arrows might penetrate all the way through it. Don't know alot about crossbows though.by archfam4/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $79.99 List price $109.99Save $30.00