I love love love this smoked paprika. Just enough smoke taste, with that touch of sweet paprika. I have been using it on everything! Potato salad, and pasta salad by if you mix it in it will turn pink, so just too with it! I put on bhrgers, steak, broiled fish! Wish I found this year's ago! Just great flavor! It's not like bbq flavor that's different [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
- Made from smoking and drying sweet peppers
- McCormick Smoked Paprika blends full flavor and rich color with a hint of smoke
- Non GMO
- Adds delicious depth to Spanish dishes
- Include in seasoning rubs for roasted, grilled or smoked meats
- Brilliant red color makes it bold garnish for deviled eggs
- Add to meatless dishes, vegetables and beans
Ingredients: Paprika and Silicon Dioxide (Added to Make Free Flowing).
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.77 x 1.77 x 4.38 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Good enough for me
McCormick is a hard brand to beat for price versus value. I order certain spices not available at Walmart from specialty outlets online, and smoked paprika is available for a much higher price at these locations, but frankly, for most dishes I make, the McCormick brand is perfect.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.