I've used this on breakfast burritos, added to tuna salad and put it in my pizza dough. Such flavor and so versatile.
About This Item
- Made with real McCormick herbs and spices
- Convenient shake-on-anything blend of savory, spicy and herby flavors
- Gluten Free, Certified Paleo and Non GMO
- Sprinkle on meat or vegetables before grilling or roasting
- Add to meatloaf, slow cooker dishes, potatoes or cauliflower
- Boosts flavor in breakfast, lunch or dinner dishes
Ingredients: Onion, Sea Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano, Parsley, Thyme & Garlic Oil.
Instructions: Great on pork, chicken or stir into vinaigrettes or marinara sauce.
Explore this item
McCormick & Company
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.21 x 2.21 x 5.46 Inches
Happy to Recommend - So Good!
I added 1 tsp of MCCORMIC
I added 1 tsp of MCCORMICK® GARLIC; HERB; BLACK PEPPER AND SEA SALT ALL PURPOSE SEASONING to 8oz sour cream and 4oz Best Foods Mayo and 1/4 tsp Sea Salt for an extra salt boost to make some chip dip it is very good!: )
This is the best seasoning for vegetables and the only one I use. It's not always in stock in store, so I make sure to buy 2 or 3 at a time.
Found this a few months ago an love it. Just ordered more online cause when I bought it the first time it was the last one in the store. Walmart please keep this item available.
All purpose is correct
I use it even on my roasted potatoes. Everything in it is what I’ve always seasoned my roasted potatoes, I just add olive oil and paprika. Also on my soups. Great stuff.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question