I love this Chipolte Chili Pepper Seasoning. I use it on everything I put on the grill and on oven fried chicken. It has just a little heat, but not too much. I would tell anyone to try it that likes that extra kick of flavor.
About This Item
- Smoky flavor with moderate heat
- McCormick Chipotle Chili Pepper always starts with whole, ripe peppers
- Sourced from smoke-dried chili peppers
- Non GMO
- Essential to Mexican cuisine; add to chili, salsas, beans, soups and stews
- Great also for cocktails, rubs, marinades, burgers, tacos and corn
- Imparts a smoky kick to hot chocolate and chocolate desserts
Ingredients: Chili Pepper, and Silicon Dioxide (Added to make Free Flowing).
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.77 x 1.77 x 4.38 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Absolutely fabulous I make my own chipotle mayonna
This is my first time purchasing it from Walmart, but I really love Walmart! But I usually get it from giant and I can tell you this I make my own chipotle mayonnaise do you see the price of mayonnaise lately I have they all lost their minds? You can make homemade mayonnaise very easily and use this in it and there's your Chipotle mayo Hellman's has a delicious Chipotle mayo what's 7.99 + 5.99 no that's too much.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.