Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment & Concealer
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Step out looking your best with the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment and Concealer. Its formula goes on smooth and features concentrated Goji berry and haloxyl. This Age Rewind concealer helps to take away the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing puffiness. It is a fabulous way to instantly create a radiant, refreshed look. Use the neutralizer shade for extreme dark circles or the brightener color for a luminous touch. This eye concealer also includes a micro-corrector applicator to complete your look and smooth out fine lines. Its compact design makes it easy to keep in a gym bag or purse.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment:
- Erases the appearance of under-eye circles
- Diminishes puffiness around the eyes
- Contains Goji berry and haloxyl
- Micro-corrector applicator fills and smooths fine lines
- Use neutralizer shade for extreme dark circles
- Use brightener shade for a luminous touch
- Simple to use eye concealer
- Available color shades: medium, light, honey, fair, neutralizer and brightener
Instructions: Turn collar of the micro-corrector applicator in direction of arrows until product is visible on sponge. This may require a number of turns. Adjust accordingly for desired amount of product. Using applicator, apply concealer directly to under-eye area, blending in an outward motion. To apply more, twist collar of applicator 1-2 clicks at a time. For best results, use sparingly. For extreme dark circles, apply the neutralizer shade underneath your concealer shade. Use the brightener shade to add a luminous touch to inner corner of eyes, cheek And brow bones And bridge of nose.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0611IAREYE-10|
|Container Type:||TUBE ON CARD|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.80 x 1.88 x 5.62 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you look at the maroon rim it has arrows that show you what direction to twist the top. I had to do this many times before anything came out. If that doesn't work maybe you bought a faulty one :/.by Bsax09288/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use Light and it seems to work great for me. It doesn't have any pink undertones and is simply a creamy ivory shade.by Bsax09288/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The neutralizer color in the age rewind concealer has absolutely no pink undertones.by KARAELIZABETH11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- does it make a clicking sound or nothing at all when you twist it? its suppose to make a clicking sound and eventually it should come out, if there's no clicking,its broken. Ive gone threw a couple of them and each time it breaks easily causing the product to not come out.by ckykaytee8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- If it doesn't come out for an hour, you need to return it. It's obviously a defective product. No need to get violent and use a hammer. Simply return.by everywhereshopper8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You take off the top plastic cover and twist the top part to make it come out the top on the sponge part. At first it may take some extra twists and tap the sponge part on the top of your hand till it comes out. After that it will come out without easily.by byfire6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take off the plastic seal and turn clockwise until the the tip of the sponge absorbs the concealerby HKaddict6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use a sharp blade; knife, scissors...cut along the base of the cap & you will run into the serated "open" strip. It took me me Half an hour!!! So don't feel too bad about yourself!!! :-)by GnottHead6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You take the cap off to expose the little sponge and then you twist the red part clockwise. It may take like 20 twists but it should eventually start coming out. You won't be able to see it until you push the sponge into your skin to make the product come out of the sponge. I hope this helps!by Anna3752/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, there is a small clear cap that just pops off from around the sponge applicator. Then you have to twist the red plastic below the sponge clockwise. You have to twist it quite a lot at first because it will take a while for the product to seep through the sponge. I ended up cutting off a small part of the sponge applicator because I did not like how it felt and it seemed just using my fingertips applied it more evenly and gently. I also have to give mine three twists (you will hear it click each twist) to get the makeup started. Its a bit inconvenient and messy but I like the makeup itself. Hope this helps!by mindlelle222/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on what you are using it for, I go with a shade lighter. If your building coverage, you apply it under foundation anyway. I use this mainly for under my eyes and the brightener color is great.by byfire6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've just bought this for the first time, & I've found that, for the First use of a freshly opened tube is that I had to keep twisting the top for several rotations before the make up came out through the sponge! After it gets "Primed" you can reduce "clicks " before your liquid comes out. This concealer blends Very well! I use it to cover the dark circles under my eyes.by GnottHead6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Yoli! Choose the concealer shade based on your skin tone; fair, light, medium, or honey. Use the neutralizer shade for extreme dark circles or the brightener shade to add a luminous touch. Thanks for your question!by MaybellineConsumerCare8/7/2016Written by a verified representative from MaybellineConsumerCareWas this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?