Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Create a contemporary line or fill in thin areas with the Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brow Pencil. It features a unique, natural wax formula with subtle color pigments that create hair-like fine lines for the most natural definition. An included soft grooming brush lets you feather through for precision blending. It offers lasting color for all day wear. This Maybelline brow pencil is ophthalmologist tested and is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lenses.
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brow Pencil:
- Natural color
- Natural wax brow pencil has lasting hold
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for sensitive eyes
- Contact lens safe
Warning Text: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.
Ingredients: Ppg-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ricinus Communis Oil/Castor Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Silica, Tocopherol. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide]
Instructions: Fill And define brows using small, light strokes following natural brow shape. Groom upward And outward with brush to blend color And set brows.
|Capacity:||0.02 oz (600 mg)|
|Size:||0.02 oz (600 mg)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||999MBWP-250|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.44 x 1.88 x 7.06 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. On the master shape pencil, how do you push up the product in the plastic pencil when you've used up what is alreadly exposed.
- No pushup...you have to sharpen.by wannabebeauty109/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a true pencil that requires a sharpener. I do wish there was more product, though.by MissRed658/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pencil isn't plastic and you can get more product by sharpening it with a makeup sharpener. Nothing on the pencil twist or will extend the waxy product.by Peace3608/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Simply sharpen it the way you would any other wooden eyeliner pencil. It seems weird that it's plastic, but I've had no problems sharpening it with my regular eyeliner pencil sharpener.by Hawley14/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't push it up you use a sharpener to sharpen it,which dosen't work to well because its plastic not wood. I had to go to Maybelline.com to find that out because its not on the product pkg anywhere.by Leno1255/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $4.48
- from $7.15
- from $7.09
- from $2.69
- Clearancefrom $10.74