Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$13.24 Was $19.88Save $6.64
- Clearance$12.88 Was $15.00Save $2.12
- Reduced Price$35.95 List price $39.99Save $4.04
- from $29.31
- $19.97 Was $23.82Save $3.85
- from $18.99
- $22.65 Was $24.95Save $2.30
Maxxsonics Crunch Power One P1-653 Coaxial Speakers (Pair of Speakers)
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$343.42 List price $595.18Save $251.76
- Reduced Price$86.22 List price $159.99Save $73.77
- Reduced Price$24.34 List price $49.89Save $25.55
- Reduced Price$30.98 List price $41.72Save $10.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Maxxsonics Crunch Power One P1-653 Coaxial Speaker features 800W of maximum power for loud, booming sound. Impact resistant tweeter elements protect the tweeter from damage. A moisture resistant rubber surround protects the speaker from shorting out, due to water. Installation hardware is included.
Maxxsonics Crunch Power One P1-653 Coaxial Speaker:
- 6.5" coaxial 800W maximum, 55W continual
- Impact resistant tweeter elements
- Neo Mylar soft dome tweeter
- Installation hardware included
- Silver alpha-cellulose cones
- Spade speaker terminals
- Moisture resistant rubber surround
- High mid-bass impact
- Anti-resonant stamped steel basket
- Wide nominal power range
|Watts:||55 Watts , 800 Watts|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||P1-653|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- its a pairby Kingme239/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All speakers come in pairs (2) unless its otherwise noted, which I might add is very rare.by MDMoore5/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?