Maxim Designed By You Dollhouse
Customers also considered
- Rollback$77.97 Was $99.00Save $21.03
- $50.00 Was $64.65Save $14.65
- $87.96 Was $114.91Save $26.95
- Reduced Price$152.99
- $135.62 Was $149.12Save $13.50
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Maxim Designed By You Dollhouse, the possibilities for play are endless. The six modular rooms can be moved into multiple configurations, so your child can have a new dollhouse each time she plays with it. A spacious, open play area allows easy access to all three levels of the dollhouse. It comes complete with furniture for all the rooms and two figures.
Maxim Designed By You Dollhouse:
- Modular design
- Made of wood
- Non-toxic paint
- 6 rooms
- 3 levels
- Includes furniture and 2 figures
- Assembly required
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||54114|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.50 x 14.25 x 23.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, and it can be tricky to assemble. I highly recommend carefully examining all the pieces and grouping the ones that look the same together. I had to look at a youtube review to see how each section was supposed to look to figure out hot to assemble it.by dmagny11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not. Takes a good amount of time to put together and the pieces do not always line up the way the should. Ours still went together and functions even with some things not lined up flush.by Radioheadmom3/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the rooms have to be put together by parent.by craftmommy3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A bedroom set, kitchen, an extremely detailed home gym, utility room, outdoor furniture, living room, car, bathroom, and two dolls. But I wound up purchasing new furniture for the house as I was not impressed with the quality of the furniture included (the house is awesome though)by dmagny11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?