Love this item! Been using this items since my little boy been 6 months old and he's over 2 and still use it. It helps him relax at bedtime along with the nighttime lotion, he's very active and needs stuff to relax him naturally. Its doesn't stain his clothes and the smell lingers thru into morning... Will be using this for our second child coming soon.
About This Item
- Made with Whole Food Ingredients You Know & Trust
- A healthy oil that is full of medium chain triglycerides and is nature's richest source of lauric acid which gives it antimicrobial properties.
- Castor Oil
- A healthy oil comprised of 90% ricinoleic acid, which is a rare fatty acid that helps to moisturize and condition the skin. It stabilizes the consistency and texture of products and is a great delivery system for the oils in our rubs.
- Lavender Essential Oil
- An antimicrobial oil that has soothing and calming effects for a peaceful night's sleep. Lavender is a natural stress-reliever and helps with restlessness.
- Chamomile Essential Oil
- Has antimicrobial properties and promotes relaxation that induces sleep through its muscle-relaxing effects. This is why people like having chamomile tea before bedtime.
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- A milder species of eucalyptus that's great for babies with antiseptic properties. It's been known for centuries to help relieve congestion and support the respiratory system.
- Dill Weed Essential Oil
- Provides antimicrobial benefits.
- Coriander Essential Oil
- Has antispasmodic properties.
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Has astringent properties.
Health Concern: Cough
Safety Tips: For external use only. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Do not heat in microwave or on a stove. Do not use in a vaporizer. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use directly on face. Test on a small area of skin if known allergies exist.
Ingredients: All Natural Ingredients Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Wax, Vitamin E and Essential Oils of Chamomile, Lavender, Dill Weed, Patchouli, Eucalyptus Radiata and Coriander
Instructions: Gently rub on chest or neck as often as needed. Maty's Mom's Tip: For a unique and effective method of application, rub on bottom of feet. Store at room temperature, 68 degrees F to 77 degrees F.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Units Per Consumer Unit|
Is Drug Facts Label Required
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, 1.5 Oz, For Babies 3 Mo+, Soothes Coughs & Stuffy Noses with Lavender & Chamomile, Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Petroleum, Hydrogenated Oil & Menthol
58.42 x 2.19 x 2.13 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Awesome product, very natural smelling!
I definitely felt safer using this all natural chest rub on my baby. He goes to day care and is ALWAYS sick. He constantly has a cough and a runny nose. I put this on him most days of the week. There is a strong smell however that permeates everything, no different than vicks. However, the scent feels softer/more gentle for the baby when he is sleeping.
This has a very nice smell and I use it on my kids and myself. I haven't used it due to being sick or even stuffy yet but I think it will do the trick. I've actually just used it so far because it smells so nice.
When I saw this I was so excited to purchase it and use it on my baby and it was amazing. This is definitely my go to from now on
Kids enjoy and great substitute to others.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question