Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $24.00Save $12.00
Maternity Sleep Chemise
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This maternity sleep chemise is a great option for new moms and moms to be. The super soft fabric will keep you cozy, the stretch will keep you comfortable and the convenient nursing access will keep things simple.
Maternity Sleep Chemise:
- 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex
- V neck with inner scoop neck panel
- Gathering at bust
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD GENTLE CYCLE WITH LIKE COLORS USE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED TUMBLE DRY LOW REMOVE PROMPTLY WARM IRON IF NECESSARY
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Fabric Content:||95% Rayon %5 Spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! Super easy access in the front. I nurse I this gown all the time!by HappyShopper434/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby amelina4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I think it's the perfect nursing gown. It allows for easy access for feedings.by LoveMyMiles3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. it has slits so you have easy access for nursing.by Murraydog3/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a a v-neck with a panel underneath that moves towards the center of your chest, so you have a comfortable opening for breastfeeding.by yahyah232/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, easy for nursing.. it pulls to the side and there is a hole you can push to nurse.. Its a great product esp for the priceby ssbrody11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep. It has a deep V neck with a scoop neck panel underneath that can be pulled over. It will work VERY well for nursing!by LAugust11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the top has slits but the material is so soft and stretchy that you can just pull the top down around your breast and feed the baby without the material feeling constricting, etc.by MeriW768/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES...but I needed to add a sports bra under it to hold my nursing pads in place, but still love the outfit!by cshellmama8/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the front panel moves for access for nursing.by ilovecolor7/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Maternity Sleep Chemise is made from a blend of 95% Rayon and 5% Spandex.by CommunityAnswer3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, its like a jersey 100% cotton.by CreshendoMum3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products