Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add some fun to your wardrobe with the Maternity Graphic Tee with Hands and Feet. This Pregnancy Tee comes in a variety of colors and features the cute baby graphic. The maternity tee is available in a variety of sizes, ranging from small to extra large, to fit a variety of shapes.
Maternity Hands and Feet Graphic Tee:
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It was tight for 3 months of pregnancy. It has some stretch, but is streched tighter than a drum! Order the largest size and hope for the best.by Ymlz10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could Oder a plain T-shirt and get some fabric paint and do 2 sets of feet. Make a fist, press side of hand down and your finger tips for the toes...YouTube how to do baby feet if that sounds confusing :)by Jaelinn12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- maybe you want to order things in a bigger size like large or extra largeby Ali383/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart does not offer and graphic shirt for twins...yet. They might down the road but not now.by PapaSpice11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. you can shop at cafepress . com for tons of maternity shirts with logos, pictures & funny saying on them.by MissingLibra9/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do believe these came back in stock in the size and color you are looking for, mine did. Hope that helps.by NursesCallTheShots7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These Shrts only come in Black, Baby Blue, and Pink. No Red. Sorryby Mhevron4/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?