Customers also viewed these products
Oh! Mamma Maternity Full-Panel 5-Pocket Bootcut Jeans
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $14.14
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have a relaxing day with these maternity full-panel boot cut jeans. With a stretchy cotton and spandex panel meant to provide comfort while your tummy grows mixed with classic jean elements, this pair will be your favorite throughout your pregnancy. Pair with comfy sandals or sneakers and a cute top for a casual look or dress it up with wedges or heels and blazer for a social event.
Maternity Full-Panel 5-Pocket Bootcut Jeans:
- Body: 80% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% spandex
- Panel: 94% cotton, 6% spandex
- Pull-on style
- 3 front pockets
- 2 back pockets with contrast stitching
- Elastic waistband on panel
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold with like Colors - Gentle Cycle - Use only Non-Chlorine Bleach when needed - Tumble Dry Low - Medium Iron
|Fabric Content:||Body: 80%Cotton 18% Poly 2%Spandex - Panel: 94%Cotton 6%Spandex|
|Curtain Panel Style:||Full Panel|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am 5'6" and they are long enough on meby KOM92110/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure but I am 5 ft 7 and the XL was 3 to 4 in too long on me. WAY longer than the Planet Motherhood Walmart brand.by CJOshopper1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?