Consider these popular products
- from $16.00
- Rollbackfrom $14.40
Oh! Mamma Maternity Demi-Panel Casual Woven Stretch Capri's with Drawcords at Hem
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These maternity demi-panel casual woven stretch capri's with drawcords are the perfect option for a casual day out. ??Stay comfortable as you grow with the elastic banding at the waist but fashionable with the great detail on these must have capri's.
Maternity Demi-Panel Casual Woven Stretch Capri's with Drawcords at Hem:
- Panel: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Body: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Pull-on style
- 2 front and back pockets with button and flap detail
- Side ruching on bottom with twill tie
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold with like Colors - Gentle Cycle - Use only Non-Chlorine Bleach when needed - Tumble Dry Low - Medium Iron
|Fabric Content:||Body:-97%Cotton/3%Spandex - Panel:-95%Cotton/5%Spandex|
|Curtain Panel Style:||Demi Panel|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The waistband is not supportive. It is just elastic enough to stay up, but not tight enough to become uncomfortable. This style is better for early pregnancy, or for those who do not need belly support from their clothes.by Amyme5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is very similar to many maternity pants with top panel that supposed to somewhat go over your belly. I don't like this on any maternity pants becuase I'm always pulling them up, even when I was 9 mos along. I prefer the pants with the band that go under the belly. They stey up and usually seem to be much more comfortable.by summerp5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep! Returned them. Thin and poor quality!!by clcutie4/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all, mine were the tan color, but they came just as pictured with the wide waist band that I prefer. They are a thin material but I loved that as I knew they wouldnt be to hot in the Summer. Prego in Summer is no fun at all as I have done it once before so I appreciate the style of the capris with the lightweight-ness of them.by sissy83694/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's doesn't seem how I received mine the band was sturdy. The cloth of the Capri's were soft and thin (which I love) but If I were you I'd take them back if you haven't already and buy another pair they are definitely worth it when you get a properly put together pair.by Flowerz19914/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm pretty sure what you got is correct... although I'd say my band isn't flimsy, just not super firm and thick like some other demi-bands I've gotten. I think the idea isn't to support your belly but to lay softly beneath it. If you are looking for a lot of support I'd maybe exchange them for something else. Sorry you aren't happy!by kdsukut4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I currently weigh 165 and I purchased a size large and it fits comfortable. I hope this helps.by didilove8307/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd order the XL. I am 5'6" and weigh 150ish and I felt the large were perfect except for the panel being too loose. With it being 97¢ shipping, you can always buy both and return one. Good luck!by macgirl20136/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?