Check out these related products
- $39.79 List price $54.95Save $15.16
- $24.16 Was $29.95Save $5.79
- $23.39 Was $29.95Save $6.56
- $29.30 List price $36.95Save $7.65
- $22.99 List price $33.95Save $10.96
- $12.48 Was $15.30Save $2.82
- $12.94 Was $16.03Save $3.09
Consider these popular products
- $12.70 List price $26.99Save $14.29
- $22.81 Was $29.65Save $6.84
- $9.76 List price $16.99Save $7.23
- $22.45 Was $23.75Save $1.30
- $15.63 List price $23.00Save $7.37
- $21.78 Was $23.08Save $1.30
- $5.65 List price $5.95Save $0.30
- $21.67 List price $34.00Save $12.33
- $22.12 Was $23.58Save $1.46
- $11.06 List price $22.99Save $11.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Provides intensive reviews of every type of exam question, in a reference that includes nine full-length practice tests with detailed answers, an essay-writing analysis, and grading scales.
"Peterson's Master the GMAT 2014" has the complete information that GMAT test-takers need. It includes thorough review and practice questions for the Integrated Reasoning section as well as changes to the Essay section of the exam. Readers will find expert tips on essay writing and a thorough analysis of the types of verbal and quantitative questions they can expect on the exam. This no-nonsense guide to the GMAT includes essay-writing analysis and 6 complete practice tests, with access to 3 additional full-length GMAT practice tests online.
Comprehensive review of the Integrated Reasoning section, including practice questions and detailed answer explanations, plus information on changes to the Essay section of the GMATExpert Top 10 test-prep tips to help students score high on the GMAT 9 full-length practice tests (including access to 3 online), with detailed answer explanations Full-length diagnostic test to help test-takers identify their strengths and weaknesses In-depth review of all subject areas on the exam, including reading comprehension, sentence correction, critical reasoning, problem solving, data sufficiency, and the new integrated reasoning
|Number of Pages:||797|
|Series Title:||Master the GMAT|
|Publication Date:||September, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.