Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $13.99
- Reduced Price$23.50
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $15.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $25.23
- Reduced Pricefrom $15.99
- from $15.99
- Reduced Price$27.99
- from $25.95
- Reduced Price$24.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Marvel X-Men Origins-Wolverine Muscle Child Halloween Costume is a super choice for any young fan of X-Men. As any fan will know, Wolverine possesses keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities and a healing factor that allows him to recover from virtually any wound. This X-Men Halloween Costume includes a Wolverine jumpsuit with muscle torso, claws and a belt buckle. The detail on the X-Men Origins-Wolverine Costume is top of the line and realistic. The blue and bright yellow coloring is not only vibrant; it will also make your child easy to find on crowded Halloween nights. Check out the size chart to get a better idea of your child's size needs.
Marvel X-Men Origins-Wolverine Muscle Child Halloween Costume:
- Wolverine jumpsuit with muscle torso, mask, claws and belt buckle
- Wolverine possesses animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, and a healing factor that allows him to recover from virtually any wound
- Available in Child Boy sizes
- Size Chart will vary by costume. See a detailed Size Chart.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Size Chart.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader now.
Check out all of the Halloween costumes at Walmart.com. You can find Halloween costumes for kids, adults, couples, teens, babies and even pets.
|Features:|| Contains/Directions: Includes Padded Muscle Chest Jumpsuit , and Mask Size: S (Fits sizes 4-6) , L (Fits sizes 12-14) Size: S (Fits sizes 4-6) , M (Fits sizes 8-10) , L (Fits sizes 12-14) |
***ADDITIONAL ITEMS FROM THIS SELLER SHIP FOR $.75 EACH***
|Manufacturer Part Number:||880782_S|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||42.00 x 14.00 x 3.00 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No they are plasticby Mommmmmmmmmmmm10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic. They are not a soft and bendable fabric or material. It's just a softer plastic type mold-similar to the plastic halloween masks. If you do bend them too often, I imagine they would crack.by mombo310/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They are like a thin, formed plastic. Much like the plastic used for a typical Halloween mask--the kind held on with an elastic. Which is exactly how the claws are held on--an elastic around the wrist and one around the top of the palm.by deaner032/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are a thin, flimsy plastic material. Could easily be torn, but as long as your child is careful, they should last a while.by ade17172/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No but not harmful.by Nuttbugly2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The claws are just a thin plastic, with an elastic band to slip over the hand. My son stepped on his and it cracked and broke. We ordered a sepetate set of claws after that, which are actually gloves. To give a comparison on the claws that are included with the costume, it's made with the same type of plastic that disposable plastic trays that crackers and cheese come on. But the costume part is great! Hope this helps!by Hydster7210/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Claws are plastic and they are bendable and seems like they will last for some timeby Jhkayla10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son wears a 7 clothes and the 7/8 fits him fine.by Mommmmmmmmmmmm10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This costume runs small. I ordered a 7/8 for my 5 year old, who is tall for his age, but of average build, and the costume just fit.by deaner0311/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The size seem to fit the age. I got a Small 4-5 for my 5 year old child.by y322y10/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length seems a bit shorter than the usual medium (8-10) size, otherwise the size runs true.by ade17178/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got the 4/6 for my son and he's a size 5 normally. It fits great, but the mask is hard to close just on the top Velcro closure in back. But this is just a normal thing for us. I estimate that my son will be able to wear this for another year before it gets too small. But, true to size in our case. Hope this helps. :)by Hydster727/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our grandson is a small 5 year old and the 4-6 fits him great.by crandall8/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products