Maruchan® Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup 12-3 oz. Packs
Customers also considered
- $3.43 Was $3.72Save $0.29
- $1.77 Was $1.98Save $0.21
- Rollback$3.58 Was $4.47Save $0.89
- $1.77 Was $1.98Save $0.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maruchan Ramen Noodles are versatile. Ramen Noodles can be used easily as a main course or as an enhancing side dish. To do this, simply drain off the broth then add any variety of vegetables or your favorite meat before warming in a frying pan or oven. You may reduce the sodium level by simply using less of the seasoning packet.
Cooks in 3 MinutesAmericas Finest Ramen Noodle Soups
Ingredients: Ramen Noodle Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Canola, Cottonseed, Palm), Preserved by TBHQ, Contains Less than 1% of: Salt, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Potassium Carbonate, Sodium (Mono, Hexameta and/or Tripoly), Phosphate, Sodium Carbonate, Turmeric.Soup Base Ingredients: Salt, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Contains Less than 1% of: Maltodextrin, Lactose, Spices (Celery Seed), Hydrolyzed Corn, Wheat and Soy Protein, Turmeric, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic, Onion, Chive), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Vegetables Boil (Palm), Yeast Extract, Powdered Cooked Chicken, Cabbage Extract.
Explore this item
|Certifications & Claims:||Contains Soy|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains wheat, soy and milk ingredients. Manufactured in a facility that also processes shellfish and fish products.|
|Size:||3 oz each|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||213|
|Features:||0G trans fat|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7.0 Grams||11.0|
|Saturated Fat 3.5 G||18|
|Trans Fat 0 0|
|Sodium 780 Mg||33|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.0 Grams||9.0|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 4.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think as long as you keep it in a clean dry place it will keep forever. I have some I have had for years. I keep a bunch of it around along with a camping stove and fuel for boiling water and containers of water as an inexpensive way to be prepared for any national crisis that might come along.by Thomas7/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had mine for 2 months or longer. I've never noticed a difference in taste due to shelf life.by Casey6/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it isby Sekh3/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Lasts a long time. Have had thrm up to a year and found no difference in taste or qualityby Lolo1/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- today is january15, 2016 and mines say december 14,2016 so shelf life of one year.by Mommyof41/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package I just purchased shows a date of 05/06/17 so that would be about 18mos.by Gana1/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used the after 1 year.by Quickmeal212/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Trust me you don't want to know, I found a pack in the cabinet that had been hidden for almost 4 years and they were still good. I just recently read the expiration date on a box of cereal and it was 8 years, I won't be buying that brand anymore, who knows what it does to your body.by iwontlie8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Try a google search for Maruchan LIME CHILI FLAVOR with SHRIMP. There are many varieties.by jean7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I only buy chicken and beef. I do remember seeing a shrimp flavor though.by Shar7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they come in 12 packs beef,chicken and shrimp flavorby page6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'VE ONLY SEEN IT IN BEEF, CHICKEN, OR SHRIMP FLAVOR.by DEZ25116/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it does come in Lime Chili with Shrimp flavor I have not see it. I have seen Lime Chili but I am not sure if it is from the same brand.by Gana3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is the chicken.by mrblueu3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products