Marketside Mild Pico De Gallo, 10 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Marketside Mild Pico De Gallo:
- All natural
- Low calorie
- Low fat
Ingredients: Tomatoes, Onions, Jalapeno Pepper, Cilantro, Garlic, Lime Juice Concentrate, Salt.
Explore this item
|Flavor:||Mild , Pico de gallo|
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Features:||All natural , Mild|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 10 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I couldn't find an expiration date. How long is pico de gallo good for after you open it?
- I find that it goes bad quickly-as in 5 days after opening.by Joyce5/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The expiration is right on the top cover, it says "best if used by" with the date.by Kristinlovestoshop4/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3-4 days max!by Kds19874/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Expiration date is on top of the container, on the lid. Definitely use it by the expiration date. When you first open the container, don't pull the plastic wrap completed off. I find it keeps better if you use the plastic wrap and lid.by BAnn4/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check the lip of the lid. The expiration date may be printed there.by Sissy2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say about 7 days.by Mimi1/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A week or so it's not that it goes bad, it's just the tomatoes may get mushyby Pico12/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rule of thumb is 3 days but as long as it still looks/smells good a week is fine.by Averagejoe11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The expiration date is on the label on the top of the containerby igottsmouses11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would eat it within a week.by HotOne0078/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$3.44 List price $36.79Save $33.35