Marketside: Family Size Beef Lasagna With Meat Sauce, 3 lb
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$137.34 List price $185.41Save $48.07
- Reduced Price$49.77 List price $65.61Save $15.84
- Reduced Price$10.63 List price $14.49Save $3.86
- Reduced Price$27.23 List price $36.90Save $9.67
- Reduced Price$94.74 List price $127.23Save $32.49
- Reduced Price$10.03 List price $13.57Save $3.54
About this item
About this item
- We've Layered Tender Pasta With Slow-Simmered Meat Sauce, Mozzarella, And Ricotta Cheese For An Italian Favorite.
- Fresh Ideas And Honest Ingredients. That's How Marketside Helps You Bring The Best Quality Fresh Foods To Your Table Every Day. If You're Not Completely Delighted With Our Product Please Contact Us. Fresh. Wholesome. Guaranteed Delicious.
- U.S. Inspected And Passed By Department Of Agriculture.
- Ready To Serve In Minutes.
Ingredients: Cooked Enriched Lasagna Noodles (Water, Semolina [Milled Wheat (Enriched With Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid)], Egg Whites), Water, Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Cooked Beef, Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whey, Pasteurized Cream, Vinegar, Salt), Tomato Paste, Onions, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Milk And Cream, Salt, Stabilizers [Xanthan, Carob Bean, And/Or Guar Gums]), Wine, Garlic (Garlic, Water), Rice Starch, Sun-Dried Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Sulfur Dioxide), Sugar, Sea Salt, Eggs, Olive Oil, Spices, Cultured Dextrose, Garlic, Parsley, Onion. Contains: Wheat, Eggs, And Milk.
Instructions: Cooking Instructions. Baking: 1. Preheat Oven To 375 F (Do Not Exceed 375 F). 2. Puncture Film To Vent. 3. Place Tray On A Baking Sheet On Center Oven Rack For 40 To 45 Minutes, Or Until Internal Temperature Reaches 165 F. 4. Carefully Remove Tray From Oven. 5. Let Product Stand 3 Minutes Before Serving. Microwave: 1. Puncture Film To Vent. 2. Microwave On High Power For 17 Minutes, Or Until Internal Temperature Reaches 165 F. 3. Carefully Remove Tray From Microwave. 4. Let Product Stand 3 Minutes Before Serving. Do Not Cook In Toaster Oven. For Food Safety And Quality Follow These Heating Instructions. Microwave Cooking Instructions Based On 1000 Watt Microwave. Home Oven Temperatures Vary, And Microwave Oven Power Varies. Cooking Time May Require Adjustments. These Instructions Are Guidelines Only. Cook From Thawed. Product Needs To Be Thoroughly Heated. Always Cook Product To An Internal Temperature Of 165 F. Keep Refrigerated. Cook Thoroughly.
Explore this item
|Digital Video Formats:||Box|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||130|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 7 g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 50 mg||17%|
|Sodium 420 mg||18%|
|Total Carbohydrate 26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 20 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- Typically this entrée is purchased from a thawed state. If this entrée has been frozen then the following cooking instructions are recommended: Preheat oven to 375F Remove any cardboard sleeve (if applicable) Puncture film to vent Place tray on a baking sheet in center of oven and bake for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. Carefully remove tray from oven. Let product stand 3 minutes before serving. These cooking instructions are recommended for a conventional oven and not a microwave oven.by PVHelp5/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.98 Was $4.98Save $1.00