Check out these related products
- $32.62 Was $35.75Save $3.13
- $37.12 Was $39.76Save $2.64
- $41.84 Was $44.76Save $2.92
- $30.55 List price $45.00Save $14.45
- $29.65 Was $35.24Save $5.59
- $55.50 Was $61.47Save $5.97
- $47.68 List price $70.00Save $22.32
- $32.53 Was $45.00Save $12.47
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"Markets in Profile" explores the confluence of three disparate philosophical frameworks: the Market Profile, behavioral finance, and neuroeconomics in order to present a unified theory of how markets work. The Market Profile is an ever-evolving, multidimensional graphic that gives visual form to the market's continuing auction process, revealing the myriad underlying dynamics that influence market activity. Behavioral finance posits that investors are driven more by emotional factors and the subjective interpretation of minutia than by "rationality" when making investment decisions. And neuroeconomics is the study of how investor psychology permeates and affects the financial markets. Mr. Dalton explicates the ways in which irrational human behavior influences the market's natural auction process, creating frequently predictable market structure, which results in opportunities for investors to ameliorate risk. The book will improve investors ability to interpret change in markets, enabling better, more confident investment decisions.
|Number of Pages:||204|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||AUCTIONS , RISK MANAGEMENT , INVESTMENTS|
|Author:||Dalton, Robert Bevan , Jones, Eric T. , Dalton, James F.|
|Series Title:||Wiley Trading|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.50 List price $5.99Save $0.49
- $7.12 Was $7.99Save $0.87
- $12.89 List price $22.99Save $10.10
- $11.07 Was $11.76Save $0.69
- $12.38 Was $13.30Save $0.92
- $10.22 Was $11.33Save $1.11
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $10.36 Was $11.59Save $1.23
- $7.62 List price $9.05Save $1.43