Check out these related products
- $14.06 Was $14.86Save $0.80
- $24.76 List price $34.99Save $10.23
- $8.58 List price $12.95Save $4.37
- $17.04 List price $19.95Save $2.91
- $17.06 List price $19.99Save $2.93
- $16.95 List price $19.95Save $3.00
Consider these popular products
- $21.20 List price $23.95Save $2.75
- $22.57 List price $29.95Save $7.38
- $57.16 List price $95.00Save $37.84
- $75.90 Was $85.00Save $9.10
- $18.54 List price $24.95Save $6.41
- $62.44 List price $135.00Save $72.56
- $41.66 List price $65.00Save $23.34
About this item
About this item
"Mark: Another Architecture" is a bi-monthly international trade journal featuring exceptional architecture projects. Launched seven years ago by the makers of "Frame," "Mark" takes a radical and international approach to architecture, showcasing the best new work from every corner of the world.
Viewing the magazine as a visual medium, "Mark" attempts to avoid jargon and academicism, opting instead for direct communication. Ever curious, "Mark" wants to uncover architects' motivations and use them to inspire. We dare you to try and find an international architecture journal that fills more of its pages with interviews than "Mark."
"Mark" shines its spotlight on starchitects and new talent alike. "Mark" explores the boundaries of architecture and anticipates what's heating up around the next corner. "Mark" takes a radical and international approach to architecture, showcasing the best work from every corner of the world.
What readers will find in each issue of "Mark"
- Notice Board: Pinned to "Mark"'s Notice Board are eye-grabbing images and memos sighted on architects' drawing boards worldwide.
- Cross Section: Cutting-edge articles whisk readers to the outer reaches of architecture and beyond.
- Perspective: A theme section discussing the state of architecture in a specific city, region, or country.
- Long Section: Here the reader finds articles on new buildings, portraits of architecture practices, and reports on fascinating phenomena, from cosmic architecture to treetop living.
- Tools: Concluding the magazine are reports from manufacturers and information about new building products.
|Number of Pages:||208|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 11.75 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question