Similar items in stock
Mario Sports Mix (Wii)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mario Sports Mix lets players jump into games of hockey, basketball, volleyball or dodgeball. Mario Sports Mix presents these four familiar sports - but with a Mario twist. Players can choose from a variety of playable Mushroom Kingdom characters and can even challenge Mario and friends directly by playing as their own Mii characters. Each game contains a number of Mushroom Kingdom power-ups that can turn the tide of a game in an instant, such as banana peels, green shells and even mini mushrooms. Up to four friends who are in the same room can join in the fun, while up to four players (one or two at each location) can compete over a broadband Internet connection via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- The cast of Mushroom Kingdom characters get together to play sports Mario style. While the basic rules of the games apply, each one includes some magical Mario twists like coins and special items that ramp up the craziness and fun.
- While playing, gathering coins will build up bonus points. So when players score a point or basket, they also get the added bonus.
- Players collect items like a Koopa Shell to use against their opponents. They can even use special items to beat up on the other team while shooting or spiking. One example of a special ball move is using a Mini Mushroom to shrink the ball before its returned to the other side of the volleyball net.
- Each character has a signature move thats almost impossible for opponents to stop. These include Marios fireball moves or Princess Peachs heart-filled attacks.
- In the field of play, a variety of tricks will keep players on their toes. On DK Dock, the volleyball court will continually slide from left to right. On Bowser Jr. Blvd, the basketball court has bonus circles that frequently appear, offering both positive and negative bonuses that result in extreme point swings.
- In each sport, play with up to three players cooperatively or with up to four players competitively in a two-on-two match.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Cartoon Violence
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||90213|
|Subgenre:||Volleyball , Hockey , Dodgeball , Sports compilation , Basketball|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Nunchuk , Wii Remote|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Game cover indicates up to four players at a time for this game.by labrown711/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 at a timeby Herstory57/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4by shopbyte4/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- up to 4by GraysonMom3/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4by sue732/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Herstory57/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I was checking out the controls because I have a white one for my wii, and I seen the game cube control.by Gaithis3/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?