Similar items in stock
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games takes players to lifelike Olympic venues where they can choose from a legendary cast of playable characters. Following the phenomenal worldwide popularity of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, which has sold over 10 million copies worldwide, this fresh gaming experience features completely new Olympic Winter Games events from the official competition schedule including Alpine Skiing and Speed Skating. Players of all skill levels will enjoy the intuitive controls in both single and multiplayer gaming modes. The Wii game will offer an even richer multiplayer experience, offering co-op and competitive gameplay.
- Plenty of events: Prepare to compete in the Olympic Winter Games with your friends and family! A variety of Dream Events offer surprising objects and new character-specific moves. Sharpen your team-playing skills with new simultaneous cooperative play on the Wii, and get your fill of head-to-head rivalry in the popular competitive events on the Wii.
- Choose your favorite Mario and Sonic characters: Play as your favorite characters from the world of Mario and Sonic, including Luigi, Tails, Yoshi, Knuckles, Peach and Amy, each with unique movements and stats. A few new faces, like Donkey Kong, Metal Sonic, Bowser Jr., and Silver, have also been added to the mix!
- Easy to use controls: Simulate real-life movements using intuitive controls on the Wii Remote/Nunchuk and Wii Balance Board. Skate, ski and snowboard your way to glory, with single and multi-player (competitive and cooperative mode) offering fun for players of all ages and skill levels!
- Multiple gameplay modes on both Wii & Nintendo DS: Compete in single events in the individual mode and team mode, or challenge your friends to an entire Olympic competition! A new Wii-exclusive Festival Mode also allows you to experience the full competitive Olympic campaign (single and multi-player). This includes new Boss competitions against unique Mario and Sonic characters.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Super Mario|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 5 to 7 Years , 15 Years & Up|
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Nunchuk , Wii Remote|
|Video Game Genre:||Sports - olympic sports|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010086650303|
|Subgenre:||Sports compilation , Winter Olympics|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.70 x 5.50 x 0.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say NYMom64's answer is accurate.by Nymbelle1/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We don't have a balance board and my daughter seems to be having a blast.by greenwoodgirl1/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We don't have the board and we have a BLAST! All of us ages 6, 7, 11, 29, and 36.by Raiders3335/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's still tons of fun without the board - we don't have the balance board and really enjoy it.by raffgirl12/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a curling event.by Nymbelle1/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does....surprisingly its my 5 year old's favorite event.by aas12771/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and its my third favorite winter sport in the game!by GameMaster46/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does!by BigBey11/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby kimnchar4/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes - i don't have a balance board and the game is still playable and lots of funby raffgirl12/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?