My kids love this game! I like it too. It has awesome graphics. It's really cool that you can drive on the walls. It's easy to play once you get the hang of it. I love that more than 1 person can play. It's a fun game and I would highly recommend it!
About This Item
- The new antigravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs. Players will speed through courses and find themselves suddenly racing on walls in a hanted mansion or upside-down over Princess Peach's Castle as their wheels automatically rotate and shift into antigravity gear.
- Mario Kart TV lets players share highlight videos they submitted to Miiverse.
- Experience a wealth of features that span the series, including 12-player online competitive play. Elements first introduced in Mario Kart 7, such as hang gliders and underwater racing, along with elements introduced in Mario Kart Wii, such as motorbikes and performing tricks in midair, also make their return.
- Fan-favorites Waluigi and Toadette re-join the cast of familiar characters from the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Crisp HD graphics and a 60-frames-per-second frame rate offer players the most visually stunning entry in the series yet.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Video Game Platform|
|Primary Distributor ID|
|Video Game Collection|
Country of Origin - Components
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Mario Kart 8, Nintendo, Nintendo Wii U, 045496903367
|Nintendo Wii U|
|USA or Imported|
|Sports & Racing|
|USA or Imported|
|7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 Inches|
Making Sony and Microsoft fans cry.
Easily the best Mario kart, and one of the best reasons for having a Wii u. The online racing is a blast, with very minimal loading and zero lag. You'll read everywhere that the graphics are stunning, but screenshots will never do the game justice so it needs to be seen in action, or better yet, in slow motion, rewinding and watching that turtle shell impact is amazing in slo-mo. The controls, the music, the course design all blend to make a game that will continue to be played for years to come.
Hours of entertainment
Mario Kart 8 is one of those core games you must own for the Wii U. In fact, the Wii U is a great alternative to Xbox, PS4, etc for kids with parents actually concerned about the types of video games children have access to and play at such an early age. True, you can still get get some of those games for the Wii U but certain Nintendo exclusives such as Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and late 2014 - Super Smash Bros are the key games to own and your child will love them. They offer great graphics & game play and parents won't have to worry about desensitizing their child to violence
Mario Kart 8
My 9-year-old son received this for Christmas from Santa. We love the new races including flying and water options. You can choose a different course to race on each time even after you commit to a 32 race game. You can earn vehicle enhancements such as new wheels, colors and bodies. Family and friends love that four people can play at the same time.
Pure fun for all the family!
We are Mario Kart fans, and we are enjoying this MK 8 as well as the previous versions. Love the cool new features! very fun, lots of characters, tons of vehicles and bikes to choose, new maps. Any MK fan will enjoy this game. Never gets old.
One of the best Mario Karts!
If you've played a Mario Kart game, you'll love this one. If you haven't and you're new to it, you'll love it. If you're a beginner or an advanced video game player, you'll love it. Great for multiplayer get togethers or solo play, Mario Kart 8 is another Nintendo first party title must have.
A must have if owner of wiiu
My kids and I can't stop playing it . It fun grfx are the best I ever seen for a Mario kart and online is awesome ! Came with free racing wheel too
Lots of tracks, cups and characters. Many unlocks. The online gameplay works well and pairing up with friends online is easy. Must-have game if you own a Wii U.
Good for multiple kids playing together
Mario Kart 8 is basically a deluxe version of Mario Kart Wii. And it's one of the few games, which are not violent, allow up to 4 players, and suit different ages of kids even adults. The only drawback is probably the original price is too high. ($50 should be more proper)
My only gripe would be the total lack of battle specific tracks in this version of the game. Otherwise it looks great and plays great.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question