Marie Callender's Razzleberry Pie, 40 oz
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Made with luscious blackberries and raspberries
- Made with luscious blackberries and raspberries
- Extra flaky crust made from scratch
- 9 servings per pie
- Serve with a dollop of Reddi Wip
Ingredients: Filling:Blackberries, Sugar, Water, Raspberries, Apples, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, SaltCrust:Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Dextrose, Salt.Contains: Wheat.
Instructions: Keep frozen. Must be cooked thoroughly. Do not prepare in microwave or toaster oven. 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove plastic wrapper from pie. 2. Thaw pie 5 minutes at room temperature; gently pierce center 3 to 4 times with a fork to vent. 3. Bake pie on cookie sheet in center of oven 60 to 70 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Carefully remove pie from oven on cookie sheet as product will be hot. Never lift pie pan by the edges. 4. Check that pie is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer in several spots. 5. Let cool. Pie will slice and serve most easily when cooled at least 3 hours. Serve with a dollop of Reddi wip. For Food Safety and Quality: Keep frozen; do not thaw. Ovens may vary. Adjust cooking times as needed. Product must be cooked thoroughly. Read and follow these cooking directions. For more information call 1-800-595-7010. Marie's Baking Tips: Our pies are filled with luscious, ripe fruit; some juices may bubble over while baking. Cover your cookie sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. To give your pie crust an even more beautiful, flaky appearance, brush on a beaten egg before baking (avoid brushing egg on the pattern around the pie's edge). If edges of pie begin to brown excessively, cover edges with a strip of aluminum foil and continue baking.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Capacity:||40 oz (2 lb 8 oz) 1.13 kg|
|Brand:||MARIE CALLENDER'S (MC)|
|Features:||Famous flaky crust|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.78 x 9.35 x 9.15 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||170|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 19 G||29|
|Saturated Fat 4 G||20|
|Trans Fat 3.5 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 150 Mg||6|
|Potassium 135 Mg||4|
|Total Carbohydrate 46 G||15|
|Dietary Fiber 4 G||16|
|Sugars 16 G|
|Protein 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- What the directions say on the box worked for me.by Peggy5/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the directions works bestby Vicki3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Follow the directions on the box. Simple & easy!!!by TouchOfGlass3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I preheat my oven 400* F. according to the instructions. While the oven is preheating I take the pie from the carton. Lay a piece of tin foil over the pie. Cut the center out of the tin foil so that the center is exposed and the edge of the crust is covered. Cook about 30 min. Remove the tin foil and finish cooking according to the instructions on the carton. The tin foil keeps the edges from over cooking.by SLWBGRANDMOTHER1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe its 425 for about an hour 10 minsby Stotamom8612/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's on the box. I know it has to bake for 60 minutesby NCUTE211/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Smooth chocolate covered with pieces of peanutsby Emma11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?