Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie, 10 oz
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$47.28 List price $50.59Save $3.31
- Reduced Price$40.61 List price $51.74Save $11.13
- $4.17 Was $4.48Save $0.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tender white meat chicken. Just Like Home: golden flaky crust made from scratch. Marie's Promise: no preservatives; no artificial flavors. From my kitchen to yours since 1948. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. No. 1 selling premium pot pie brand.
- Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch
- Tender white meat chicken
- No preservatives
- Made with Marie's promise: no artificial flavors
- No. 1 selling premium pot pie brand
- Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
Ingredients: Filling: Chicken Broth (Water, Chicken Broth Powder [Maltodextrin, Chicken Broth, Salt, Flavors]), White Meat Chicken (White Meat Chicken, Water, Isolated Soy Protein Product [Isolated Soy Protein, Modified Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin], Salt, Chicken Broth Powder [Maltodextrin, Chicken Broth, Salt, Flavors], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Flavorings), Carrots, Peas, Modified Corn Starch, Celery, Contains 2% Or Less of: Onions, Salt, Soybean Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Chicken Flavor (Chicken Broth, Chicken Fat, Salt, Flavor, Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum), Cream, Sugar, Methylcellulose, Dried Onion, Xanthan Gum, Flavoring, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 80, Extractives of Turmeric. Crust: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Interesterified Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Modified Whey, Caramel Color, Wheat Flour. Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat.
Instructions: For food safety And quality: keep frozen; do not thaw. Ovens And wattages vary. Adjust cooking times as needed. Product must be cooked thoroughly. Read And follow these cooking directions. Microwave oven: cook only one pot pie at a time. 1. open carton; do not remove pot pie. Silver liner must be over top of pot pie. 2. microwave in open carton on high; rotate carton a quarter turn during cooking. 1100 watt oven or more. 5 to 6 minutes. Do not cook in microwave ovens below 1100 watt as pot pie may not cook thoroughly. Conventional oven preparation is recommended. 3. let stand 5 minutes in microwave to complete cooking. Carefully remove as product will be hot. 4. check that pot pie is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165f as measured by a food thermometer in several spots. Crust is golden brown And steam rises from filling. Conventional oven: do not prepare in toaster oven. 1. preheat oven to 400f. remove pot pie from outer carton; leave pot pie in paper tray. Wrap crust edge w/strip of aluminum foil. 2. bake on cookie sheet for 43 to 48 minutes. Carefully remove as product will be hot. 3. let stand 5 minutes to complete cooking. 4. check that pot pie is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature reaches 165f as measured by a food thermometer in several spots. Crust is golden brown And steam rises from filling. Temperatures above 400f And/or failure to use a cookie sheet may cause damage to the tray, food And/or oven.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||10 oz (283 g)|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Milk, soy, wheat.|
|Brand:||MARIE CALLENDER'S (MC)|
|Features:||10% of daily vegetables , 50% of daily grains , White meat chicken , 25% of daily meat|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||320|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 36 G||55|
|Saturated Fat 14 G||70|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 25 Mg||8|
|Sodium 1060 Mg||44|
|Potassium 380 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 59 G||20|
|Dietary Fiber 5 G||20|
|Sugars 6 G|
|Protein 17 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it is totally cooked and frozen.by Star12/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Tink11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I'm pretty sure it is. Although I wouldn't test it.by Aiden10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm guessing because the rays from the oven is to close to the pie carton and will burn. Noby MsFreddie9/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm guessing because the rays from the oven is to close to the pie carton and will burn.by MsFreddie9/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?