Check out these related products
- $16.25 Was $21.67Save $5.42
- $23.46 Was $25.74Save $2.28
- $17.12 Was $29.49Save $12.37
About this item
About this item
A SOUTHERN GROWN FAMILY TRADITION: WHEN THE MCCALL FAMILY STARTED FARMING IN 1838, THEY WERE DETERMINED TO GROW THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCE IN SOUTH CAROLINA. FOR MORE THAN 150 YEARS SINCE, MCCALL FARMS HAS MEANT DOWN-HOME GOODNESS. FROM OUR KITCHEN TO YOURS, WE BRING A TASTE OF QUALITY - A TASTE OF HOME. MARGARET WOULD LIKE TO ESPECIALLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.
Great taste since 1838Heat-n-serve
Ingredients: CORN, LIMA BEANS, WATER, SUGAR, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, ONION POWDER, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SPICES. MAY CONTAIN ALLERGENS: WHEAT (WHEAT GLUTEN), SOYBEANS (HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN) & PEANUTS.
Instructions: STOVETOP HEATING INSTRUCTIONS: EMPTY CONTENTS INTO MEDIUM SAUCEPAN. COVER AND BRING TO A BOIL. STIR AND REDUCE HEAT. SIMMER UNTIL READY TO EAT.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||15 oz (425 g)|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Peanuts , Soy|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.94 x 2.94 x 4.43 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||5.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 Grams||2.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 770 Mg||32|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.0 Grams||7.0|
|Dietary Fiber 5 G||21|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- Corn isn't even listed on the can...at all. #1 ingredient: butter beans.by ataggard4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Corn isn't even listed on the can...at all. #1 ingredient: pinto beans.by ataggard4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There isn't any corn in this can of butter beans. The number one ingredient in the can is butter beansby Born2spend8111/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No butter beans is the number one ingredient.by CommunityAnswer10/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The can I purchased from Publix Supermarket lists the ingredients as follows: butter beans, water, monosodium glutamate, salt, dehydrated onion, sugar, spices, rendered bacon fat, calcium chloride (as a firming agent) and natural hickory smoke flavor.by SelfAgreement8/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?