Marcy Standard Bench with 100 lb Weight Set, MD-2082W
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $81.42 List price $154.99Save $73.57
- Reduced Price$172.50 List price $267.88Save $95.38
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Marcy strength bench delivers a multitude of exercise options for strengthening all major muscle groups. Being durable and compact, it's a "must have" for any home exercise room.
Marcy Standard Bench with 100 lb Weight Set, MD-2082W:
- Multi-position back pad adjusts for incline and flat chest press exercises
- Accepts standard and mid size barbells
- Total leg developer targets quadricep, hamstring and glute muscles
- Targets upper and lower body muscle groups
- Burn calories and lose weight
- Tone and define muscles
- Increase strength and stamina
- Durable powder coated finish
- 5-position back pad adjusts to chest press and
- 3-position incline press exercise positions
- Leg developer
- Comfortable foam roller pads
- High density rolled upholstery constructed from top-grade high density foam
- Accepts standard size weight plates and bar
- Max 300 lbs user weight capacity
- Max 200 lbs crutch support capacity
- 80 lbs vinyl coated weight set
- Dimensions: 1.25" x 1.25" heavy duty steel tube frame
- Model# MD-2082W
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MD-2082W|
|Fitness Goal:||Strengthen Core , Build Muscle|
|Brand:||Marcy Diamond Elite|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||64.00 x 48.00 x 49.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How much weight can the bench hold including weights plus the person laying down on bench? And how much is the bell by itself?
- The set comes with 100 lbs of concrete plates. But it only holds 3 on each side of the bar (as pictured), but with an additional purchase using all 25 lb concrete plates, the bar maxes out at 150 lbs. The bar weight is nil.by mustangkid201011/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The bench comes with 100lbs in weights and can support a person up to 300lbs. So, yes, the bench can support a 160lb person who wants to bench press 260lbs. The bells come with the bench but average prices can range from $128 and up at WalMart.by CommunityAnswer5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has 100 lbs of hard plastic (covered) weights.by Onlymethriftyshopper3/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?