First, this stuff seems to work. After using another product for months, I began getting clear toenail growth within 10-14 days of my initial use of Tea Tree Essential Oil. I cut it 50/50 with water (per directions), and what may be the "trick" is that because of its liquidness, it gets deep behind the nail and all around the edges. Second, and as an aside, it really smells like "all outdoors." Third, the 1 ounce bottle has given me 2 1/2 weeks of plentiful application, and I've barely used any. I'll continue to use until my toenails are completely clear, but again excellent results so far, and relatively quickly.
About This Item
- 100 Percent Tea Tree Oil is one of the best essential oils for skin
- Tea Tree Essential Oil has many powerful cleansing properties that also make it a top choice for essential oils for body care
- Try a tea tree foot soak and experience a gentle and effective anti fungal nail treatment that works
- Tea tree is the ultimate anti fungal toenail oil for anyone looking for natural athletes foot care products that work
- Detox your skin with our antifungal foot soak fueled by the power of therapeutic grade essential oils
- You can also use tea tree oil for hair care as a natural hair growth oil for men and women itchy scalp relief or dandruff treatment
Health Concern: Anti-Stress Support, Sleep Support, Mood Support
proposition 65 reasons:PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.99 x 1.81 x 1.81 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Tea Tree Essential Oil Does What It Says
Beware that this oil has an overpowering aroma. I don't know if I will ever be able to use it because my husband can't tolerate the smell.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question