Customers also considered
- $4.35 Was $4.74Save $0.39
- $5.97 Was $6.99Save $1.02
Check out these related products
- Clearance$64.44 List price $71.69Save $7.25
- from $11.39
- Reduced Pricefrom $8.53
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get thicker, healthier looking hair with Mane'n Tail Conditioner. Its exclusive, protein-enriched amino acid formula provides a renewed, lustrous and healthy look that helps prevent hair breakage and split ends. Natural oils nourish and condition your hair and scalp while delivering essential moisture to dry, damaged or neglected hair. This nourishing hair conditioner also keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable while helping to maintain and achieve longer, stronger and fuller hair. It can be used as a leave-in or rinse-out conditioner based on your hair type and condition and is safe and gentle for all hair types.
Mane'n Tail Conditioner, 32 oz
- Nourishes and conditions hair and skin to aid healthy hair growth leaving a lustrous, silky finish
- Conditions and strengthens, preventing breakage of hair and split ends
- Moisturizes to help eliminate itching and scaling caused by common external irritants
- Protects against damage from sun and wind
- Keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable
- Can be used as a leave-in or rinse-out conditioner based on hair type and condition
- Mane'n Tail Hair Conditioner, 32 oz is safe and gentle for all hair types
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-20, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Stearate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylparaben, Lanolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140) Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Capacity:||32 fl oz (946 ml)|
|Animal Type:||false , Multicolor|
|Brand:||Mane 'n Tail|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.25 x 3.25 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Vmom2/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would assume you could. I use it on my dog, and his coat is so full, shiny and beautiful afterwards.by TNEvans8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! it is safe for use on your animalsby Siciley11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If it can be used on horses , I don't see why notby SUMMER77558/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- don't see why notby chanteuse338/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend using any conditioners for cats. They constantly clean themselves and all conditioners leave some residue. I doubt it would hurt them as it is made for animals, but it may upset their belly and/or have an unappealing taste that would stop them from cleaning themselves as they should. Cats very rarely need bathed, if ever, unless giving them a flea bath. If you want your cats fur to be softer try adjusting their food and brushing them daily.by AprilMarieH8/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i believe the product could, since it was designed to use on horses.by hunter20138/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- sure.by WallyGirlTX8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it gets rid of tangles. my hair is usually tangled even after i shampoo and condition. my hair is soft now and no hairspray residue.by teacher20054/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it does. My daughter never complains about tangles when using this conditioner.by flschoolmom10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm African American , and when I haven't permed my hair for a bit, this definitely helps. In the shower it smooths out my hair like crazy! While drying my hair, I use other Mane n Tail products such as their detangler, which is excellent as well.by TNEvans4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! I had a hard time detangling. I ended up rinsing it out and using a different conditioner that I know detangles my hair.by chaistolite12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $14.82 Was $16.47Save $1.65
- Reduced Price$26.12 List price $27.52Save $1.40
- $5.47 Was $5.88Save $0.41