Customers also viewed these products
Major League Baseball 2K12 (PC)
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$7.83 List price $9.99Save $2.16
- Reduced Price$28.98 List price $43.58Save $14.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Major League Baseball 2K12 features a new dynamic ratings system designed to enhance the battle at the plate; revamped throwing system that makes fielding more realistic; new hit distribution system that allows for more varied and realistic hits; and an enhanced My Player mode. Additionally, this year 2K Sports announces the all-new MLB Today Season Mode that lets players complete an entire season at the same pace as their favorite MLB team. Using the powerful MLB Today engine, fans can track and compare their stats and record to their real-life counterparts. Gamers can play through their team's real schedule, one game a day, and see if they can play their way to a World Series title.
- MLB Today Season Mode For the first time ever, play along with the real-life MLB season as it unfolds. Take charge of your favorite team and see how you stack up against the rest of the league over the course of a six month-long season.
- Dynamic Tendency System Just as in real-life, opposing pitchers and hitters will learn your tendencies from one at-bat to the next, challenging you to mix up your approach on both sides of the plate as each game unfolds.
- Improved My Player Mode Want to be the next All-Star slugger or ace starter? All-new player types let you decide your path to the Majors. Goals, expectations, ratings and progression are all customized by position and player type.
- New Hit Distribution System - More varied and realistic hits, from line drives in the gap to slow tappers down the line. Based on the physics of the game, including pitch location & speed and swing timing & accuracy.
- New Throw Meter A revamped throwing system presents a classic risk vs. reward situation every time you make a play. Will you queue up throws before fielding the ball to save time, or take a moment to set your feet for better accuracy?
- Soundtrack - Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring The Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more.
- Improved AI - The game just got a little smarter, with improved CPU AI both on the field and in the dugout.
- New & Improved Commentary - Over 80 hours of new commentary featuring Gary Thorne, Steve Phillips & John Kruk. For the first time, MLB Today games will feature dynamic commentary that updates as the game unfolds.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Windows 7
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2.3 GHz, Intel Pentium 4
Memory: 512 MB
Disk Space: 8.5 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 128 MB, nVidia GeForce 6 series
Direct X: 9.0
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2.7 GHz or higher, Intel Pentium 4 or higher
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Video Game Genre:||Sports - baseball simulation|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||41119|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.