Similar items in stock
Mainstays Marjorie Window Curtain Panel
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays Marjorie Window Curtain Panel creates a rich, pleasant look in any room. Ideal for use in spring or summer during hot weather, it allows rays of sunshine and gusts of breeze into your home. The Mainstays curtain panel is made of quality, sheer polyester materials that provide a soft texture and durable build that will stand up to everyday use. They can easily be used with a basic curtain rod or with a normal-sized decorative rod, it is up to you. These sheer window panels are simple to install and machine washable for easy care. Choose from a variety of colors and sizes to find the one that is best for you (each sold separately).
Mainstays Marjorie Window Curtain Panel:
- Made of sheer polyester that allows sunshine and breeze through your window and into your home
- Washable for easy care
- Use standard or decorative curtain rod
- Sheer window panel is simple to install by yourself
- Available in two sizes: 59" x 63" or 59" x 84"
- Available in red, black or white
|Size:||59 x 63|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You are getting two panels that total the inches indicated on the package.by TameraB9/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- 1by JerseyMomof36/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 in a package.by wawawu5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One. I have 2 windows, I ordered 4 panels - 2 for each windowby jsa519/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one. they are sold individually.by EarlyXmasShopper8/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- you are buying one panel. They are nice full panels.by mary657618/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will receive one panel.by HappyVermonter8/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oneby WANDECZKA9/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oneby AlwaysReadyToDecorate6/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each package contains one panel, 58 inches wide. Most windows require at least two panels.by not1towaste9/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the label says white, and they are white. Not cream or eggshell.by Jeshurun1237/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, bright white!!by MrsAE7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby JerseyMomof37/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bright white.by Marple12285/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are white...however they do make this curtain in many other colors.by EarlyXmasShopper5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ad said white and white was what was sent.by mary657617/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These curtains come in white and in other colors. I have them in white. The white is bright and clean looking.by HappyVermonter7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Crisp whiteby WANDECZKA7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby AlwaysReadyToDecorate7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby compton7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used the white, paper, accordian fold "blinds" used for windows in a new house. Because they are white the light comes thru but it's still private. I love light.by MrsAE8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have lined semi-blackout drapes in one bedroom. Fabric of the liner is soft and does a great job, the outer drape looks like silk. Both work fine together with the sheer. But it is a drape attached liner not liner and sheer. Tried making liner and it looks like a heavy black out liner in back of very nice sheers. I was not impressedby Ikeie3/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i paired it up with thicker purple panels and it looks great!!!by Sene44ka3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have placed 2 white panels within 2 navy blue panels, but I also have a shades on the window. Without the shade, some light would still come through. But the white inside the navy blue is beautiful; I also have navy blue valances. The white makes the window treatments more elegant and serene. I think you would like the results - with the navy blue & white panels, I don't think the natural light would be too harsh.by jsa519/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I layered them in the bedroom over lilac silky solid panels - the white over them looked so nice!by guest12502/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- need to buy double hardware, Hang shears next to the windows, and drape in front of them. Then you can enjoy the shears in the day time with drapes pulled back and pull the drapes together, when want to shade the room. Makes a pritty combination.by mary657615/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- have the heavy drapes on the outside and the sheers to the inside, the sheers are to let light in, you don't need the sheers if you just want to block lightby Jeshurun12312/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here's a DIY idea from the Better Homes and Gardens website that might work with black-out curtains and sheers. http://www.bhg.com/decorating/window-treatments/window-projects/bargain-window-treatment-ideas/#page=19 I don't know how it would end up looking, but it's just a thought!by Kbear259/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fellow sunlight avoiders Unite! LOL It's easy to consider this option; hwr, I'd recommend going with the sheers and adding a set of the room-darkening drapes instead. This way you have the enjoyment of darkening the room when needed while also pulling back the drapes leaving the sheers behind them to allow the light in when you wish as well. Also, check out the various decorative curtain rod assembly sets. There is a large variety and price range for everyone. Personally, I recommend buying the nicest set you can afford so at a later time if you wish to update the look with a different color or even length of drapes/sheers or other window dressing you will already have a nice looking hardware in place to accept it. Another option you may want to consider is the more popular 2 to 3-in wide slated wooden blinds. They come in various wood types from natural, cherry, and even mahogany. Ultimately, it is what you think will turn out best in your space. Choose a look you will like with your own personal artistic flare. Don't worry about decorating do's or don'ts because these are your windows, you are the one who has to look at them, and if anyone should love what goes on them it is you. They are an extension of your because your home is an extension of you. It's your roots so of course you want it to reflect your style. The large variety of the darkening drapes, darkening blinds, and hardware not to mention these beautiful sheers surely holds the key to something that will speak to you. Here is hoping the extra ideas will help in some way, particularly at a later date in time should you decide to go with a higher-end decorative curtain rod assembly. I have some beautiful ones throughout my house. In fact, I am in the process of re-dressing the windows in my living room. I will have to have room darkening there as the sun is so bright in the afternoon it is literally blinding not to mention hard on the light bill when trying to keep the room cool in the summer. Room darkening drapes and blinds do a fine job of making your windows, even the double-pane thermal windows in my home, even more energy efficient. Best wishes.by PaisleyPlace1/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $4.48
- from $8.44
- from $3.78
- Clearancefrom $7.99