Mainstays Sling 7-piece Tile-Top Outdoor Dining Set, Beige
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Gather family and guests together for cookouts, relaxing conversation or any occassion with this welcoming 7-piece dining set on your patio or deck. The long rectangular table boasts an oh-so-modern tile-inlay top accompanied by six cool, comfortable ventilated sling-design chairs.
Mainstays Sling 7-Piece Tile-Top Outdoor Dining Set, Beige:
- Seats 6
- Includes tile-top dining table, 4 stationary sling chairs with arms and 2 swivel sling chairs with arms
- Table measures: 64.76"L x 40.24"W x 27.95"H
- Chairs measure: 27.95"L x 24.8"W x 37.99"H
- Durable powder-coated steel frames
- 100 percent polyvinyl-coated polyester cool, comfortable ventilated seating
- Maximum seat weight: 250 lbs
- Includes replacement tiles for table
- Care instructions:
- Use mild solution of soap and water
- Pat out excess moisture with dry towel after rinsing
- Allow to air dry
- Assembly required, instructions included
- Ships in 1 box
- Model# STS7V4A
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||64.76 x 40.24 x 37.99 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes there is a hole.by bj2126/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the section is also removable (screws) if later the umbrella is not needed.by Papafroggie7/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you sure can :)by BlondeFromLouisiana7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?