Similar items in stock
Mainstays Printed Bedding Comforter, Engineered Diagonal Stripe, Rich Black
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $19.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This interesting diagonal stripe comforter is incredibly soft and warm. The black and gray colorways are manipulated by piecing the fabric into large patchwork to make the diagonal stripes go in different directions. Made from 100 percent polyester microfiber with a super-soft feel to help you sleep in comfort.
Mainstays Printed Bedding Comforter, Engineered Diagonal Stripe, Rich Black:
- 100 percent polyester microfiber
- 85gsm microfiber print face
- Diamond quilting
- Knife edge
- Polyester fill
- Machine washable
|Bed Size:||Twin/Twin XL|
|Fabric Content:||Polyester , Microfiber|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 14.00 x 4.00 Inches|
|Material:||Polyester , Microfiber|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MS32-001-005-09|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No sheets. Only comfortby Jeyaraman12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby cyclonus11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nOby Eluem8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn'tby Divamomtimestwo8/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Full sizeby Schieber5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?