Customers also viewed these products
- from $30.01
- from $34.62
- from $34.62
- from $34.72
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays Mini Egg Poacher has an interior for easy cooking and cleanup. This egg poacher is made of aluminum and is equipped with a stay-cool bakelite handle that is safe and durable. There are two layers of light gray non-stick coating that is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to wash thoroughly before the first use and to use low to medium heat when using this product to help preserve the non-stick surface.
Mainstays Mini Egg Poacher, Black:
- Made of aluminum
- Equipped with stay-cool bakelite handle
- 2 layers of non-stick coating
- Non-stick coating makes cooking and cleaning easy
- Dishwasher safe
- Use low to medium heat to preserve non-stick surface
- Do not use steel wool to clean
- Do not use sharp metal objects or utensils for cooking or cleaning
- Wash before first use
- Avoid usage over 450 degrees Fahrenheit
|Manufacturer Part Number:||60284-006-0000|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.60 x 3.00 x 5.51 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do two at a time and it works excellent. It wouldn't take anymore then two, though.by JudyB19437/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One egg at a time.by dDinPhx8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you have to do is spray the nonstick insert with a little PAM and then crack an egg into it. Then put a little water in the bottom of the pan and bring to a gentle boil, put the insert in, cover it and cook for about 3 minutes... and you have a perfect poached egg!by MGinTN1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For a medium set egg (yolk partly runny) Fill the lower pan 1/2 full of water. Place upper pan onto lower pan. Put 3-4 teaspoons of water in the upper pan. Bring to boil over medium heat. Slowly add 1 egg to upper pan. Cook 3 minutes, covered. Remove egg with slotted spoon. If you like your egg more set, just cook it a bit longer.by SfromKS10/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $16.63 List price $22.23Save $5.60
- $30.97 Was $34.97Save $4.00
- Rollbackfrom $4.92
- $13.13 Was $14.41Save $1.28
- Reduced Price$58.99 List price $99.99Save $41.00