Similar items in stock
- from $329.00
- from $45.50
- from $129.00
- Clearance$44.94 List price $119.95Save $75.01
- from $599.00
- Reduced Price$44.94 List price $119.95Save $75.01
Mainstays Lawson Ridge 5-Piece Patio Dining Set, Red, Seats 4
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays Lawson Ridge 5-Piece Patio Dining Set, Red combines style and function to add a touch of charm to your dining area. Features like a steel frame, luxurious cushions and a glass table top add to the unique design of the Mainstays Lawson Ridge Dining Set. This set includes 1 table and 4 chairs, as well as seat and back cushions. Coordinates with the rest of the Mainstays Lawson collection.
Mainstays Lawson Ridge 5-Piece Patio Dining Set, Red, Seats 4:
- Durable, rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame
- Tempered safety-glass table top
- Umbrella hole in center of table is 1.27" diameter
- Dimensions: 39.96" L x 39.96" W x 27.95" H
- Includes 4 chairs
- Sling seat bottoms provide additional comfort
- Steel, powder-coated frames
- One chair can support one person up to 250 lbs.
- Stackable for easy storage
- Dimensions: 30.12" L x 23.62" W x 36.5" H
- 100 % Polyester tan fabric
- 100% Polyester fill
- One seat and one back cushion attach with ties to each chair
- Recommended space needed for set: 10.5' x 6.6'
- Assembly time with 2 people is approximately 45 minutes
- To clean use mild solution of soap and water, rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry. Do not use bleach
- Furniture will arrive in two boxes
- Warranty: One year for steel frame
- For more information about this set, please call 1-877-539-7436Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. EST
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby ruthj6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sunshine6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I bought the matching Lawson ridge umbrella and stand. Each were sold seperatly, look good with set.by Katie6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a hole for an umbrella if you wish to add one. At this point, I've decided not to put an umbrella on the back deck but may change my mind. It has a stopper in the hole, so you don't have to worry about it looking as if it is broken. The color of the stopper matches the caps on the ends of the chairs.by Beetred6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is a hole for an umbrella in the center of the table. It is covered with a rubber gasket that can be removed easily to slide your umbrella pole in.by abandonedinpasadena7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is, so be sure to order it when you order the set, and the base for it is separate so don't forget that.by Together4MD6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Airveleda6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a hole in the center of the table and Wal Mart has an umbrella that you can buy for it too.by sweetlady666/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a hole for umbrella. The hole comes covered with a cap so it can be used with or without an umbrella.by Cloudina6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lovetwodance6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with an umbrella but if some some reason you loose or break the one that comes with it, look at the sales page, it will tell you the exact dimensions of the umbrella.by conkilr5/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- We are using a 9 footer but smaller will work too.by freespiritsweare7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just push it out from the bottom.by froblak6/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pop it out from the bottom of the tableby conkilr5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?