I have a small kitchen and it is great. I actually didn't end up attaching the leaf because it didn't seem to help that much. Maybe adds an extra 3 inches. I might attach it some day though. It's nice to have the option. The instructions were extremely clear and it is well made for what it is. The drawer is a little small but since my studio has no drawers at all it was a welcome addition. I found some little drawer dividers for my utensils that were 3 by 9 inches each. The drawer itself is about 10 by 10 inches. The bottom of the drawer is probably the flimsiest part of the whole thing but will still definitely work for what I need. OVERALL GREAT!
About This Item
- Portable kitchen island cart with drop-leaf top
- Ideal work space for meal prep, storage, and other kitchen tasks
- Includes one drawer and 3 fixed open shelves to hold bottles, pantry items, spices, bowls, small appliances, cookbooks, and more
- Top shelf features grooves to hold bottles placed on their side
- Traditional styling with white finish and natural rubberwood top
- Features two wheels on back for easy portability
- Coordinates with a wide range of kitchen styles
- Compact cart stores easily in a corner of the kitchen and can be wheeled out when needed
- Chrome wheel casters lock in place for stability
- Chrome drawer pull adds a classic look
- Some assembly required
- Product dimensions: 20" L x 15.78" W x 36" H
- Product weight: 28.38 lbs.
- Holds up to 55 lbs.
- Color: White
- Product material: rubberwood and MDF
- Package dimensions: 39.2" L x 18.9" W x 6.5" H
- Model # 24220WHT
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Where to put that coffee pot??
Very nice!! It was packaged neat and secure. The directions were concise and diagrams were very helpful. Assembly was not difficult; all that is needed for tools, are a phillips and flat head screwdriver. The others are included. Once assembled, I was impressed with how sturdy this little shelf/cabinet unit turned out to be. I am using it for a coffee pot and all the stuff that goes with it. It's a great little unit!
It took over an hour to assemble it but the instructions were very clear and it was easy. I really like it and it's a perfect fit for a small unused area in my kitchen.
Perfect counter addition
I have to praise this thing for being one of the few DIY furniture items I have purchased that come with GOOD DIRECTIONS. The piece is also sturdy and looks more expensive than what I paid. It basically functions like a miniature island/countertop. We use it as a coffee bar and it's eased some of the clutter effect in our kitchen.
Appearance accurate to advertised picture. Pleased with this purchase. Pay attention to measurements as they are just as stated.
Great item, you won't be disappointed
This is even better in person. Very sturdy, plenty of room, holds alot of items, Would recommend to anyone.
Love it, fit perfectly next to my stove
Nice except for damaged piece during shipment. ..
I am very pleased with the Kitchen Island Cart. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 was that the top wooden piece arrived with a large crack down the center. However, because of where it is and how it is supported, we decided to just go ahead and use it as is (rather than mess with returning and/or waiting for a replacement), and so far it is holding up well. ..
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question